• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Public meeting tonight with Louisville Police Chief Steve Conrad

Cottonbaler

Louisville Metro Councilman Rick Blackwell has invited new Chief of Louisville Metro Police Steve Conrad to speak with residents about his goals for the department and what he sees as priorities in public safety. May’s District 12 Dialogue will be held at the Southwest Government Center in the Main Court Room, 7219 Dixie Highway beginning at 7:00 pm.

I cannot attend but I hope some of the local OCers would go and discuss the Constitutionality of OC with the Chief and how LMPD officers "should" respond when a generic "Man With a Gun" call comes in regarding someone who is OCing legally.

Keep in mind the meeting will be held in the courtroom of the Southwest Govt. Center and the building entrances are posted with "No Concealed Carry" signs.

Last edited: