• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Should we be worried....

Sheldon

or go for the tin foil....

From http://visiontoamerica.org/9682/dhs...-commit-reichstag-event-to-enact-martial-law/

[While we can't verify the accuracy of this 'DHS whistleblower' we feel we should at least inform of the possibility.]

The Obama agents, through the DHS and other assorted colluders, are plotting a major ‘Reichstag’ event to generate racial riots and produce the justification for martial law, delaying the November 2012 elections, possibly indefinitely, a DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free Press on Tuesday.

The ‘Reichstag Event’ would take the form of a staged assassination attempt against Barack Obama, “carefully choreographed” and manufactured by Obama operatives. It would subsequently be blamed on “white supremacists” and used to enrage the black community to rioting and looting, the DHS source warned.

The Obama administration would then use the violence and chaos they created as justification for the imposition of martial law in major urban cities in America, the creation of DHS checkpoints, restriction of travel, and the indefinite delay of the November 2012 elections.

The Reichstag event refers to a fire started during Hitler’s rise to power. The fire allowed him to grab emergency powers and murder his opposition. Historians have long believed that Hitler started the fire himself, while he blamed it on the Communists.

The anonymous whistleblower elaborated on how the Obama administration is using the Occupy movement, labor unions, and other assorted subversive groups to create massive chaos within the nation.

What is really freaky about this to me is back during the Clinton years I had a nightmare about this time of year (just prior to the election)....

Short version Billy boy manufactured some national emergency, declared Martial law, stopped the elections, and had himself installed as a permanent dictator with his Executive powers...

Then 9 months after the inauguration 9/11 happened, coincidence, maybe, maybe not just a tad late, and now this...

Damn now where is my tin foil...

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
If there was a plot along those lines you can be pretty sure that anyone who might think about leaking it to the press would be prevented from doing so.

Why is the whistleblower blowing their whistle at Canada Free Press, as opposed to National Enquirer or any of the other reputable newspapers, or even WaPo, NYT, LATimes, or the other mainstream media?

None of the "revealed" info passes the smell test.

stay safe.

ErikO

Wasn't there some sort of theory simular to this with FEMA and Bubba back in '96?

Katrina really took the FUD out of FEMA, unless you really needed their help after a disaster...

Who owns Reynold's Aluminum and ALCOR these days? I have a stock purchase to make...

OC for ME

<snip> Why is the whistleblower blowing their whistle at Canada Free Press, as opposed to National Enquirer or any of the other reputable newspapers, or even WaPo, NYT, LATimes, or the other mainstream media? <snip>
May be these journalistic institutions would welcome such an event, there by rendering the 'plot' as non-story.

since9

Campaign Veteran

I asked an old college buddy who's now working for the DHS this very same question about this very same issue.

His answer:

Sometimes, more is said by what's not or can't be said. Screw the tin foil. Be worried.

Katrina really took the FUD out of FEMA, unless you really needed their help after a disaster...

I watched FEMA fumble for two very painful days before I began helping units from Little Rock AFB cut through red tape so they could make it to New Orleans Moissant. They were the first airlift in after Katrina.

FEMA was still fumbling. We called them "F 'em All" after that, as that's the mentality they seemed to be oozing. I don't understand how it could be incompetence. NO ONE is that incompetent.

Well, except for Obama.

Last edited:

gunns

I hope nothing like this happens. It would definitely cause a major market crash and those asleep in the middle would wake up packing heat. There would be allot of people hurt, especially the minorities. I say that because white America is getting more pissed off every day and it won't take much for them to snap.

Daylen

I asked an old college buddy who's now working for the DHS this very same question about this very same issue.

His answer:

Sometimes, more is said by what's not or can't be said. Screw the tin foil. Be worried.

I watched FEMA fumble for two very painful days before I began helping units from Little Rock AFB cut through red tape so they could make it to New Orleans Moissant. They were the first airlift in after Katrina.

FEMA was still fumbling. We called them "F 'em All" after that, as that's the mentality they seemed to be oozing. I don't understand how it could be incompetence. NO ONE is that incompetent.

Well, except for Obama.

NO ONE? You must not have worked with Federal employees. Not all of them are incompetent, but the federal government pays exorbitantly more for incompetence than the private sector does. Heck they used to select for it in promotions.

Freedom1Man

NO ONE? You must not have worked with Federal employees. Not all of them are incompetent, but the federal government pays exorbitantly more for incompetence than the private sector does. Heck they used to select for it in promotions.

Yeah, that's a common trend in the Military. Race, gender, and level of incompetence.

Gil223

There are few things worse than being taken by surprise. Should we be worried? Probably not... although the "false flag" premise of choreographed racial conflict is a possibility I have held for more than 3 years. Such an action would be right from the "Cloward-Piven Strategy of Orchestrated Crisis" playbook (which is on Obama's "preferred reading" list), and the timing suggested in the Canadian Free Press article would be perfect. I believe that what we should be is aware, alert and prepared. Worrying has never solved a problem. There's an old Chinese proverb that says, "Fortune favors the prepared mind". Everyone should have a "just in case" plan - capable of covering almost any (reasonably) foreseeable eventuality. Pax...

j4l

Im not at all big on conspiracy/whackaloon tales/theories, myself.
But- I have to acknowledge that clowns like Obama/Clinton, etc. are a concern for scenarios like this- if not this specific plot idea-then just in general.
Do I find this particular one likely? No. I doubt they would pull anything quiet that dramatic. Something more subtle, perhaps, to set the stage for justifying the signing of a NIC directive and the like, but nothing quiet this Hollywood.

As far as this guy blowing the whistle to a foreign newspaper? Think about it- how many publishers of "news" media in the U.S. would be willing to risk printing/releasing such a story here? Even some decidedly anti-Obama media outlets would prefer to keep something like that at arm's length, even with proof of validation of the source.

At the final months of Clinton, I recall hearing a lot of these concerns. I worked for a govt. outfit at the time, unfortunately, and even there, some of the highers-up were quietly voicing those very concerns-amongst themselves, at least.
Not typical whackaloon/conspiracy types, either. But 5-6 -figure, senior executive service-level folks. Folks at that level were meeting to make plans/prepare contingencies for such a possibility.If THOSE folks are worried enough about such far-fetched possibilities, THAT's enough to make a lowly worker-bee a bit nervous, I'll tell you.

Gil223

Yes, Virginia, there ARE such things as conspiracies...

Anybody who doesn't believe conspiracies exist is either naive or a fool. Governments are essentially conspiracies, international banking is a conspiracy, religion and government-controlled education are just a few of the multitudes of conspiracies. Just so we're all on the same page:
con·spir·a·cy (kn-spîr-essē)
n. pl. con·spir·a·cies
1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
2. A group of conspirators.
3. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design

Sub`ver´sive
a. 1. Tending to subvert; having a tendency to overthrow and ruin.
Naturally, none of the above-mentioned cabals promote themselves as a "conspiracy", nor do any of their leaders claim the title of "Conspirator in Chief". And, please understand that not all participants in a conspiracy are aware of the organizations conspiratorial design and function. There are idealists of all stripes in almost every organization. Our current government administration meets all four definitions of the word "conspiracy".

Whether you believe it or not, accept for a moment that the world is governed by greed... greed for power and control. This is not necessarily greed for wealth, but wealth and power - more often than not - go hand-in-hand. (The "Golden Rule" is not the "Do unto others..." that we were taught, although that one is a more principled philosophy. The "Golden Rule", as practiced, is: "Whoever has the gold, makes the rules".) Power and control do not have to be "bought" in the traditional sense (remember Jim Jones of the "People's Temple" and David Koresh [born Vernon Howell] of the "Branch Davidian"? A very good con-artist doesn't need a nickel of his own to begin a long-con scam. There are so many naive people in the world, all searching for something - anything - to believe in, that if someone gives them a glimmer of hope, and a promise to fulfill that hope, they will cheerfully give to that person everything they own). Apparently, the majority of America's voters (which includes the previously deceased, and the "psychologically indebted" illegal aliens) were easily conned during the last election.

For the most-part, politicians are nothing more - or less - than con-artists when dealing with their constituency. Their motto is "Tell 'em whatever you think they want to hear, then do what you damn-well please." They bribe the voters with an avalanche of promises, yet keep only those made to their largest financial supporters. Politicians build their entire careers playing to the hopes and dreams of John Q. Public, and the financial backing of "Big Money".

Banks do essentially the same thing, only (initially) they feed into John Q's hopes and dreams, and then have the ever-present (yet never mentioned) "fear of loss" from borrowers to leverage them into compliance with the lenders. The so-called (and privately owned) "Federal Reserve" and the World Bank are prime examples of the exerting of "leveraged compliance". When our government has to borrow money from questionable sources, who have never shown us any goodwill - like China - it's tantamount to one of us borrowing from a loan shark (when the trade imbalance between two nations is 4 times in favor of one's trading partner, it's obviously time to renegotiate the terms of trade).

Religions primarily "play both ends against the middle". Religion's mantra is basically, "If you live your life the way we say you should, your reward will be everlasting life", at the same time implying that, if you don't comply, your punishment will be 10 rounds with Satan, and an eternity of hellfire and damnation! Those are the "carrot and the stick" of most organized religions (exception: Anton Lavey's "Church of Satan", where, I assume the rewards and punishments must be reversed.)

Compulsory education - or, as l prefer to call it - compulsory indoctrination (as established by the government, and in many ways, controlled by several levels of government. But, the feds control most of the money, so they pretty-much control the curriculum in our public schools. Control of education gives them an easier flock of sheeple to "manage".

Just my thoughts - and I'm sure there are many who will disagree with me. Pax...

Last edited:

Dreamer

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
--George Washington

We should ALWAYS be worried about the evil, illegal, unconstitutional, power-grabbing and immoral actions of Government. It is the VERY NATURE of government to enslave, control, manipulate and oppress. Like the parable of the scorpion riding across the river on the back of the frog, they CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES but to be duplicitous, blood-thirsty and oppressive.

It is because the American People have NOT been CONSTANTLY vigilent for the last 100 years, and have been resting on our laurels and allowing Government to become dominated by sociopaths that we are in the situation we are in now.

Prepare for the coming storm, folks. It's not going to be pretty when Ron Paul wins the Popular Vote in November...

Last edited:

gunns

I have to say I am kind of believe in conspiracy's to a certain extent. I truly believe that there are individuals and organizations that are trying to disarm us in order to control us. I also believe that these same organizations are behind the largest money transfers in human history and are now manipulating global warming to move our standard of living in the U.S. to that of the third world.

I also believe both parties of the government take orders from the same bunch. Obama or Romney, doesn't matter, they can't get nothing done without appeasing those in control. I also believe Obama will destroy the fabric of our society and economy if he gets a chance and he will do it as fast as he can. I also believe Romney will do the same but slower. Where I believe O is "all in" to destroy the U.S. economy and doesn't care who gets hurt, Romney wants it to go more slowly so they can control us better.

The Tea Party candidates are the way to throw wrenches into their plans.

Gil223

I have to say I am kind of believe in conspiracy's to a certain extent. I truly believe that there are individuals and organizations that are trying to disarm us in order to control us. I also believe that these same organizations are behind the largest money transfers in human history and are now manipulating global warming to move our standard of living in the U.S. to that of the third world.

(Here's a phrase you rarely hear in this forum...) I completely agree with your assessment. :D

I also believe both parties of the government take orders from the same bunch. Obama or Romney, doesn't matter, they can't get nothing done without appeasing those in control. I also believe Obama will destroy the fabric of our society and economy if he gets a chance and he will do it as fast as he can. I also believe Romney will do the same but slower. Where I believe O is "all in" to destroy the U.S. economy and doesn't care who gets hurt, Romney wants it to go more slowly so they can control us better.

(See my above comment, and consider it repeated here) There are so many power players in the world (individually, and as organized cabals), and so many conspiracy "theories" circulating that it is extremely difficult to identify who the "puppet masters" and "king-makers" are (that, naturally, assumes that there are either - or both - actually in existence). The Earth has been populated long enough for some strong, sub-rosa global bonds to have been forged, so the possibility of a conspiracy of power-players is there. Assuming that there is one grain of truth in each of the myriad of theories, the problem is one of "separating the wheat from the chaff". The "big picture" may be obscured until the widely-distributed bits and pieces of the puzzle are assembled. As I said, simply a possibility. None of the preceding should be considered as a statement of fact. The difference between Obama and Romney is found in the instructions for "How To Boil A Frog" - drop him into boiling water and he jumps right out... drop him into cold water, bring up the heat gradually, and you have one boiled frog.

The Tea Party candidates are the way to throw wrenches into their plans.

Unfortunately, I believe the Tea Party lacks the nationally recognized name, and the internal numbers and external support to field a successful candidate at this juncture. Their function will primarily be one of drawing some numbers away from the two major parties, and the Dems are least likely to jump to the conservative ship. So, the numbers drawn away will likely be from the Republican candidate. Pax...