• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Governor Fallin Signs SB1733

larueman

Congrats OK!

Now if we can get OC in MO to be passed so our pissant little hooligan towns cant harass us we will be good!

acmariner99

Congratulations Oklahoma! This is definitely a step in the right direction! Now, if your neighbor to the south would just get with the program!

okiephlyer

Now we will need to start working in Gold Star status. I know some plans are already in the works, but the legislation will have to wait until next year.

77zach

Now we will need to start working in Gold Star status. I know some plans are already in the works, but the legislation will have to wait until next year.

With the constitutional carry trend and OK's new reciprocity law recognizing unlicensed carry from states that allow it, you could probably just go right to that.

Bullbuster

While I'm excited about it I'm also bummed about it. I'm currently under orders till late Nov outa state but will be in Turkey come Nov. someone OC for me till I get back and can for myself.

papa bear

congratulations on getting back some of your constitutional rights

keep up the fight till you have all of them back

Last edited:

lysander6

WTF? A license to open carry?

A half hearted congratulations at best.

Aknazer

Half hearted? Take that attitude elsewhere. Sure it isn't constitutional carry, but rarely are sweeping changes made over-night. We will continue to work to restore the Constitution, but it takes time and this is but one step towards that goal.