Thread: Anyone going to the gun and knife show in Richmond?

Anyone going to the gun and knife show in Richmond?

Looking for anyone going to the gun and knife show this weekend. I have to pick up a few things and wondered if I would or could meet anyone there? I'll be driving from Powhatan from the show if anyone along the way needs a ride. Let me know!

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
    We will have our usual table there. I should be working it on Sunday.
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

If you are planning on going Saturday you are invited to the Greater Richmond OC Breakfast that kicks off about 9:30 AM - location TBA (look for a sticky Thursday night or some time Friday). If you are not going to the show on Saturday you are still invited to breakfast. Bring the family if you'd like to - we are what you would call a SFW group.

I'm heading over to the show after breakfast and will be sitting at the VCDL table for the afternoon, and depending on various things may come back Sunday to do the same, as well as more looking/poking/prodding and possibly some shopping.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    We may go.

Sadly my Saturdays are tied up for the foreseeable future. Meaning, until about the middle of June. If I do make it out on a Saturday it will be a miracle. So that being said. I plan to go on Sunday afternoon. I need a couple more magazines, magazine pouch and hopefully a new holster. I'm looking for the Fobus belt holster. Its a retention style and the one I have now is slowly coming apart.