• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone going to the gun and knife show in Richmond?

Bowesmobile

Looking for anyone going to the gun and knife show this weekend. I have to pick up a few things and wondered if I would or could meet anyone there? I'll be driving from Powhatan from the show if anyone along the way needs a ride. Let me know!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
If you are planning on going Saturday you are invited to the Greater Richmond OC Breakfast that kicks off about 9:30 AM - location TBA (look for a sticky Thursday night or some time Friday). If you are not going to the show on Saturday you are still invited to breakfast. Bring the family if you'd like to - we are what you would call a SFW group.

I'm heading over to the show after breakfast and will be sitting at the VCDL table for the afternoon, and depending on various things may come back Sunday to do the same, as well as more looking/poking/prodding and possibly some shopping.

stay safe.

Bowesmobile

Sadly my Saturdays are tied up for the foreseeable future. Meaning, until about the middle of June. If I do make it out on a Saturday it will be a miracle. So that being said. I plan to go on Sunday afternoon. I need a couple more magazines, magazine pouch and hopefully a new holster. I'm looking for the Fobus belt holster. Its a retention style and the one I have now is slowly coming apart.