• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Zimmerman Medical Report Shows Broken Nose, Lacerations After Trayvon Martin Shooting

wrightme

^^^ Well said.

I cannot believe that anyone on this forum sides with Zimmerman. He stalked the kid, the cops told him not to follow him, and he continued to do so. He is the prime example of what NOT to do, especially while carrying a gun. If there is anyone on this forum that would act the same way that Zimmerman did, I would like to hear why.

He followed someone he didn't recognize as from his complex.

What the phone answerer said wasn't an order.

wrightme

Zimmerman was told not to get involved. Period. End of story. He decided to get involved anyway. I really cannot believe that you feel the way you do, but then again, you are entitled.

He did NOT break off when told to, otherwise he wouldn't have been in a position to have Trayvon confront him for stalking him.

That is something unknowable. Trayvon had seen Zimmerman by that point. It is possible that once Trayvon had seen Zimmerman, that he already intended to encounter him. The fact is, it isn't knowable.

Last edited:

wrightme

Even if it was a dispatcher, it wouldn't change anything. It does not appear that he broke off that that point. When he was on the phone, he was in his vehicle, at a distance. Right then and there, Zimmerman should have STOPPED pursuing him. Whether they are poor "tactical" (lmao) choices or illegal acts, Zimmerman is responsible for said actions.

1) It wasn't 'pursuit.'

2) Zimmerman was under no obligation to follow or to not follow.

wrightme

Note that the second is actually using Florida law. The court will have to find pretty much the only 12 Floridians who are totally oblivious. If this were happening in TN it would actually be pretty easy >.> there are quite a few tiny, isolated communities out in the mountains where they're still living like it's the '20s. You wouldn't want them on a jury though...you might as well use 5 year olds, at least they'll be more educated (and will probably have more diverse genes if you know what I mean :eek:)

Your cite only disqualifies those who have formed a bias based upon pretrial news coverage. It doesn't require isolation from media for jury selection.

Beretta92FSLady

Informative quote from your provided link: "Unfortunately, teenage boys, especially those from within Trayvon’s cultural demographic, are not known for their temperance, much less “keep[ing] a wide safety margin.“"

Aside from that, I wonder why the toxicology didn't come-up with something like this in Trayvon's system?

So, we have a link that shows some Facebook posts from Trayvon. And we have a bunch of photos of your average American teenager; this one who happens to be Negro.

I reade the article in it's entirety, and it states ZERO regarding Trayvon purchasing, or toxicology reports showing that Trayvon was consuming that crapolla that night. So, what we have here is; Innuendo; basically, I just wasted five minutes of my time reading an article that offered not much information about Trayvon that we already know.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

Informative quote from your provided link: "Unfortunately, teenage boys, especially those from within Trayvon’s cultural demographic, are not known for their temperance, much less “keep[ing] a wide safety margin.“"

Aside from that, I wonder why the toxicology didn't come-up with something like this in Trayvon's system?

So, we have a link that shows some Facebook posts from Trayvon. And we have a bunch of photos of your average American teenager; this one who happens to be Negro.

I reade the article in it's entirety, and it states ZERO regarding Trayvon purchasing, or toxicology reports showing that Trayvon was consuming that crapolla that night. So, what we have here is; Innuendo; basically, I just wasted five minutes of my time reading an article that offered not much information about Trayvon that we already know.

As usual people pick and choose what they want see based on what they want to be true. Nothing to say about the comments TM posted about trying to find a connection for liquid codine? How it is a "higher dose of DMX"?

No nothing about that, just an "average American teenager...who happens to be Negro"

Animus

What exactly is the relevancy to the case? None of that was found in his system. It has no bearing on the events of that night.

Shoobee

I would not expect anything named "the conservative treehouse" to be factual anyway.

The prosecution will probably ask for a tox screen on T.M. from the autopsy. Its routine anyway.

Not sure why this kid seemed all hyper. Could have been due to G.Z.'s bedside mannerism and "punks."

Beretta92FSLady

As usual people pick and choose what they want see based on what they want to be true. Nothing to say about the comments TM posted about trying to find a connection for liquid codine? How it is a "higher dose of DMX"?

No nothing about that, just an "average American teenager...who happens to be Negro"

I wasn't picking-and-choosing, I stated that the article offered nothing concrete about the state of Trayvon that evening. So, if Trayvon drank cough syrup on occasion, or he was tipping them back every night, the real question is: Was Trayvon goofed-out on cough syrup the night he was shot?

The average teenager is up to no good most of the time. Then again, you may have been every parents wet-dream as a teenager. Personally, I was a pain in the rump; and I hope to god my children aren't as big a pain as I had been (the two eldest aren't, so far).

Zimmerman ought not have gotten out of his truck, IMO. Trayvon ought not attack people--it can get a person shot. Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

Let's stick to the relevant facts though, and not add more rhetoric to the mess with photos of a gold-toothed Trayvon (we all know what the implication is--that Trayvon is some thug Negro drug dealer).

Animus

Let's stick to the relevant facts though, and not add more rhetoric to the mess with photos of a gold-toothed Trayvon (we all know what the implication is--that Trayvon is some thug Negro drug dealer).

Nah can't be that. Everybody knows racism doesn't exist anymore, it's just a cop out the libtards use all the time.
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

twoskinsonemanns

I wasn't picking-and-choosing, I stated that the article offered nothing concrete about the state of Trayvon that evening. So, if Trayvon drank cough syrup on occasion, or he was tipping them back every night, the real question is: Was Trayvon goofed-out on cough syrup the night he was shot?

The average teenager is up to no good most of the time. Then again, you may have been every parents wet-dream as a teenager. Personally, I was a pain in the rump; and I hope to god my children aren't as big a pain as I had been (the two eldest aren't, so far).

Zimmerman ought not have gotten out of his truck, IMO. Trayvon ought not attack people--it can get a person shot. Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

I don't really know how relavant it is. I've never been in a court battle but I suspect things like character, consistant drug use/distribution, tendency toward violence may become relavant when the jurors try to disern the credibility of possible witness accounts that conflict. I do feel like a large portion of the media has tried to paint a halo on TM to try to affect sympathy in an attemp to bias people toward Zim's guilt. I think it may be as relavant as bringing up Zim's involvment in violent events in the past which I have seen brought up multiple times.

twoskinsonemanns

Nah can't be that. Everybody knows racism doesn't exist anymore, it's just a cop out the libtards use all the time. :rolleyes:

Are you suggesting the fact that pics were posted with TM showing his gold teeth is racist?

zack991

Nah can't be that. Everybody knows racism doesn't exist anymore, it's just a cop out the libtards use all the time. :rolleyes:

Sadly, there is still racism in this country; we hear repeatedly that people hate being stereotyped. Yet people who for example are attempting to emulate the thug or gang banger lifestyle are only enforcing the stereotype as fact. As for the prosecutor trying to portray him as an innocent boy who was murdered, the photos of him with Gold teeth, consistent drug use/distribution, tendency toward violence certainly do not help portray him as the innocent little boy like the early photo the media pushed out to the masses. Again people claim they hate being profiled by the police and general public as trouble makers, but when these same individuals push the stereotype as fact its real hard to believe their side of the story. Same goes for the gun community we are constantly fighting the stereotypes of a hot headed cowboy looking for something to shoot and blood pouring into the streets. Yet all gun owners shake their head when some moron fits that profile and the media runs with it.

Beretta92FSLady

I don't really know how relavant it is. I've never been in a court battle but I suspect things like character, consistant drug use/distribution, tendency toward violence may become relavant when the jurors try to disern the credibility of possible witness accounts that conflict. I do feel like a large portion of the media has tried to paint a halo on TM to try to affect sympathy in an attemp to bias people toward Zim's guilt. I think it may be as relavant as bringing up Zim's involvment in violent events in the past which I have seen brought up multiple times.

I shot a man that had weed on him, and weed in his system. I will tell you that the presence helped what was already a strong case for me.

As I stated, it is irrelevant Drug-Wise. Don't get me wrong, the Defense will attempt to Capitalize on Trayvon's character.--but I will be surprised if it goes that far, and the Prosecution decides to just drop the case. Then again, the Z v. M case is at a political boiling point, and backing away might cause some not-so-peaceful protests.

If Trayvon has never been charged with a violent crime, then his propensity to violence based on his Facebook posts is merely implicative, and will not have the full effect of a criminal record, IMO. I am not an attorney, nor a judge.