• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Days of Yore...(before the "SHOOT FIRST"law)

hjmoosejaw

Oh if we could only go back to a simpler time. Back before there was a "SHOOT FIRST" law and the Stand your ground law was just a twinkle in the law abiding citizens eye. Back, when if a young lad requested your new Nikes or your money, well then you were just glad to give it to him. After all, you only worked for what you had, and he didn't have all the opportunities you've had. Or, if he and his chums were feeling a bit amorous, and felt the need to deflower your virgin daughter on her way to the library, well, boys will be boys. Or, heaven forbid, it escalated to where they felt the urge to take your life, you needn't take it personally. It was only because they grew up misunderstood, deprived of what everybody else gets to enjoy, or you simply strayed onto their turf. I say, let them have the guns. We don't need them. Its' obvious they need them more than we do. Do you know how scary the world can be out there?

since9

Campaign Veteran
Oh if we could only go back to a simpler time. Back before there was a "SHOOT FIRST" law and the Stand your ground law was just a twinkle in the law abiding citizens eye. Back, when if a young lad requested your new Nikes or your money...

BANG! Well, not quite life or limb, but it's still my property, not theirs. Their parents should have raised them better.

...well then you were just glad to give it to him. After all, you only worked for what you had, and he didn't have all the opportunities you've had. Or, if he and his chums were feeling a bit amorous, and felt the need to deflower your virgin daughter on her way to the library, well, boys will be boys. Or, heaven forbid, it escalated to where they felt the urge to take your life...

BANG-BANG! BANG!

No excuses. :)

eamelhorn

Sarcasim I like it!!!!! It speaks very clear at times doesnt it. Sometimes it will say what a well written Anti-gun/Anti-self defence/Anti-2A/Anti-freedom/Pro-big government news paper artical fails to mention.

nobama

Or some libtard walks into the whitehouse,says we must have equality!! America is the problem and we the Gov. are going to fix it. Sit down, shut up, and sign here. BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG,BANG ect,ect.

twoskinsonemanns

I would be appalled if they try to repeal my state's Castle laws. It would drive me to vigorously seek the end of my Fed rep's terms.

I'm talking to YOU Shelly Capito, Joe Manchin and John Rockefeller! Not than you listening.

hjmoosejaw

I hope that people recognize my above post as complete sarcasm. Just to clarify:

I hate that somebody can just rob or burglarize another.

I hate that somebody feels they can just rape somebody.

I hate that somebody can just take a life for some dumb-ass reason. ex. you were "on their turf".

I hate that they call the "Stand your ground law" ( actually the " Castle Doctrine") the "Shoot first law".

I hope that if a gun is ever used, it's to keep any of the above mentioned scenarios in the original post from happening.

Last edited: