Thread: Petition to Obama admin

Petition to Obama admin

Sign this petition of mine to the Obama admin, to order the state of New Jersey to repeal its illegal and unconstitutional gun laws: http://wh.gov/v5z

-derhammer

Activist Member
    I would recommend you research obama's voting record when he was involved in politics in Illinois. Obama would abolish the Second Amendment if he could. Romney is no better, so we are screwed either way. I would not waste my time asking the white house to remove any unconstitutional law. Perhaps when we take back our country and restore a truly constitutional government all states will once again be forced to abide by said constitution. Until then your only real option is to have them removed in the federal court system. I certainly do respect your willingness to get things changed. Obama said it was time for change, but changing our country into a country that voids it's own constitution is not what most of us had in mind.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derhammer View Post
    Sign this petition of mine to the Obama admin, to order the state of New Jersey to repeal its illegal and unconstitutional gun laws: http://wh.gov/v5z

-derhammer
    This is not a federal government issue.

Further petitions w/o full personal documentation (name, address etc) are worthless - sorry.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

McX
    i didnt know anyone in the administration could read anyway. i bet they sell your personal information to the democratic party to solicit you for donations, maybe you could win a dinner with the prez?............click here to win, or lose, depending upon your point of view.

Lol, quit replying to this worthless thread. This matter was settled in my other thread out in the main forums. I screwed up on this one, and even if I hadn't, this petition wouldn't do any good anyway. I invite you all to instead write to Tom Marino (marino.house.gov) and tell him he should support the NFA amendment idea sent to him by Ben F. of Dingmans Ferry, PA (he'll know - if you want full details, I'll post them, but it was an idea I had for an amendment that might actually pass).

-derhammer