Thread: I am ready!

I am ready!

Last night before I get to AZ! Staying here in Gallup NM, just got tired of driving, started the day at Oklahoma City. My first stop in AZ will be at Meteor Crater (Someone should remind Micheal Moore that sky diving is best left to professionals!) then it is off to Phoenix to me brother's place!
    At long last I am finally free!

There is barely room for me in my car, much less anybody else!

What kind of work do you do? I found my new job through a staffing agency. I am sure they could find something in your field.

Welcome to the Free State of Arizona! The more patriots the better. Libs need not bother moving here with your hoplophobic politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahwg View Post
    Welcome to the Free State of Arizona! The more patriots the better. Libs need not bother moving here with your hoplophobic politics.
    Amen brother!
    $2 Bill - Calling Card of the 2A Movement
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
    Seriously, who is John Galt?
    Vires et honestas

meteor crater stop

First of all, WELCOME TO ARIZONA !! The folks are friendly here and it's a good "gun-climate" for all who cherish freedom !! Please double check the exact location of the Meteor Crater. I don't remember if it's on reservation land or not SO BE CAREFUL !! If you are on their land and they catch you with a firearm, besides all of the other ramifications, you may have it permanently confiscated !! It is a soverign nation !! Stay safe and enjoy your new home !!

I have truly found paradise!

Moved into my new place in Chandler today, less than two miles from my new job!
    OC'd today at Wendy's and Walmart (the one at Arizona and Pecos rd)
    and no one paid me any attention.

Will be OC'ing tomorrow and get a few things that I forgot to get today.

P.S. According to Microsoft streets and trips, Meteor Crater is not on native american land. I did not see any no guns allowed signs, but I did not carry either way there.
    Last edited by gunslinger493; 05-19-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Welcome. Lotta nice areas in Chandler; my brother lives down there, after stints in Mesa, Scottsdale, and Tempe.

You picked the right time to come out here... if you can handle the next few months, the rest of the year is a breeze.