• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

American Idol

Lovenox

Watching American Idol tonite (guilty pleasure) and it's the episode when they take the Top Three back for a home town visit. Well Phillip Phillips was taken to see his dad who owns a pawn shop and his ol' man is open carrying. No attempt by Fox to hide it,blur it or not photograph it. The kicker is he continues to wear it in the limo ride and Ryan Seacrest makes a comment about the ol man packing heat when they get back to live TV, and not in a demeaning manner. Just sharing an observation.

skiingislife725

Watching American Idol tonite (guilty pleasure) and it's the episode when they take the Top Three back for a home town visit. Well Phillip Phillips was taken to see his dad who owns a pawn shop and his ol' man is open carrying. No attempt by Fox to hide it,blur it or not photograph it. The kicker is he continues to wear it in the limo ride and Ryan Seacrest makes a comment about the ol man packing heat when they get back to live TV, and not in a demeaning manner. Just sharing an observation.

Yah my wife and I noticed that too. It made the night...seeing open carry on one of the most watched shows on TV. Makes me want Philip Phillips to win even more now.