Thread: Remember David Pyles? March 2010, Medford, civil rights violated?

Remember David Pyles? March 2010, Medford, civil rights violated?

David Pyles was having "issues" at work (ODOT) and filed grievances through his union. Then the "fun" began.

Medford PD, the OSP, Jackson Co Sheriffs, and others went to work for ODOT. They surrounded Pyles home with three SWAT teams because he LEGALLY purchased firearms through an FFL (complete with OSP background check). They then proceeded to "not arrest" arrest him, confiscate his weapons from inside the house, and haul him in for a psyche eval (which cleared him within a couple of hours). ALL without any search or arrest warrants.

He has NEVER been convicted of any crime in connection with this blatant and unlawful abuse of power, NEVER EVEN CHARGED with ANYTHING! Yet the fiasco continues and ODOT continues to harass him.

Here's a Bill Meyers show podcast of an interview with David.
    http://www.oregonedeals.com/podcast/...monday-7am.mp3
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

I hope all you Open Carry Advocate THANK Kevin Starrett of the Oregon Firearms Federation, for helping David Pyles out in his difficult legal battle.

I have sent Kevin a thank you this evening as well as a message of support to David.

It is rediculous that a law abiding citizen can have his life disrupted and destroyed by government officials (ODOT, MPD, OSP, and the rest) and not be able to have his greivances redressed a full two years after the abuses. No, rediculous is to soft a word, disgusting is more appropriate.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.