Thread: Would Obama support the Pink Pistols?

Would Obama support the Pink Pistols?

Obama backs gay marriage; what about the ‘Pink Pistols?

Q. Does the president support unequivocally the right of gay citizens to carry firearms openly or concealed, and use those firearms to resist criminal assault, and will he say so publicly?

http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...e-pink-pistols

Though I have not as yet read the article I think the following stands based simply off the question posed in the post:

I think this issue should simply have the gay angle factored completely out it's just an attempt at hotting a hot button issue to an already contentious discussion. Because this issue is merely about 2nd Amendment rights - it matters not any specifics about the citizen: as long as they are not a felon or are on parole they have the right to carry pursuant to the laws of the state in which they reside. Though I do have issues with states that restrict Constitutional rights in anyway, we must work within the system to change it.

Edit: added beginning caveat.
    Last edited by Wolfebane; 05-17-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Workman View Post
    Obama backs gay marriage; what about the ‘Pink Pistols?

Q. Does the president support unequivocally the right of gay citizens to carry firearms openly or concealed, and use those firearms to resist criminal assault, and will he say so publicly?

http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...e-pink-pistols
    Not on a bet.
    IAALBIAAFTDPASNIPHCBCALA
    Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out. (John Corapi, The Black Sheep Dog)
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)