Thread: Finally received my permit!

Finally received my permit!

After a grueling 32 days it finally landed in my mailbox. I also received my new galco Kingtuk as well!! What a day. I loaded up and grabbed my daughter and we went to target and toys r us. I was CCing so no issues. Didn't want to OC and cause issues with my little girl getting her new bike. So to all who I have chatted with, I would appreciate a little comraderey to learn about the realities of OC. Let me know if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish.40 View Post
    After a grueling 32 days it finally landed in my mailbox. I also received my new galco Kingtuk as well!! What a day. I loaded up and grabbed my daughter and we went to target and toys r us. I was CCing so no issues. Didn't want to OC and cause issues with my little girl getting her new bike. So to all who I have chatted with, I would appreciate a little comraderey to learn about the realities of OC. Let me know if your interested.
    Contgrats on getting your permit. I remember the feeling of opening up that letter and the permit sliding out big smile on your face and grabbing what you got and going out the door. OC has a weird feeling the first time you do it

I CC'ed last night. Now heading to the lake for some fishing, OC style. Gotta hit a couple stores on the way.

I have to get out fishing I haven't been out since January