Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG! This guy is definitely not how we want to be represented...

Angry OMG! This guy is definitely not how we want to be represented...

Hope this ****** isn't a member here. I watched this video, and my jaw dropped at the crap this guy says and does.

Sorry if this has been posted already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plr7U...eature=related

I wouldn't be suprised at all if we hear soon that this guy has been arrested for pullin his gun on someone. What a F@#KING MORON.

What an idiot!!

What he feels or does on his own time is one thing, but to post a video?....
    GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!

Oh. My. God.

Hey, don't Rob me buddy

Dude, I just needed to know where the Holiday Inn is. Don't shoot me, bro, Jesus!

Step back! I'm ready to defend myself. *bang*

Sir, I'm detective blah blah. Why did you shoot him?

He was shady. I warned him. He took a step after that.

Erm, okay. You're under arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by zekester View Post
    What an idiot!!

What he feels or does on his own time is one thing, but to post a video?....
    Posting a video about shooting to murder, but because of the courts these days, shooting to stop...not a good idea.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    I hardly know where to begin. Sounded like he was just making stuff up as he went along, digging the hole deeper and deeper. The sad thing is there just might be a few folks out there who will believe is "sound" legal advice.

Just glad he doesn't live in my state.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Fortunately everybody in comments pointed out how ignorant, stupid, and just plain illegal almost everything he said was.

Unfortunately, most people do not read the comments.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Unhappy

Wow...I wonder how many others like him are out there making us look stupid. Pretty much every open carrier I've had the pleasure to meet has been a well-adjusted, normal person, but I understand there are some real weirdos out there.
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

Thumbs down Nutinfancy

I don't even even reach for it unless I am sure I will need it.

So far the closest I have come to reaching for it was adjusting my holster.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Why does he have to be from Louisiana too? As if we donít have enough to worry about already.
    That was painful to watch.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

What a dumb ass!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4

I'm surprised he didn't mention people trying to violate his 57th Amendment rights.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

I can't stop lauging..in a sad way

I don't know where to start, but I don't think I have to. A youtube blogger said after that, the gentleman closed his youtube account.
    T.V. brings on a whole new meaning to thinking inside the box.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    I'm surprised he didn't mention people trying to violate his 57th Amendment rights.
    No, that's 57 states. We don't have any rights, remember?
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.

embarrasing

All i can say he is ebarrasing to us and a real dumb ass.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic1210 View Post
    Hope this ****** isn't a member here. I watched this video, and my jaw dropped at the crap this guy says and does.

Sorry if this has been posted already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plr7U...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-99JUTXYk

another video with him ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-99JUTXYk

another video with him ... lol
    I think you posted the wrong video. That one is a tanker burning at a gas station.
    www.laopencarry.org

Quote Originally Posted by sraacke View Post
    I think you posted the wrong video. That one is a tanker burning at a gas station.
    Saw a gas station burst into flames one night, was awesome. Fortunately, because of how late it was, the store was closed and no one was there.

Quote Originally Posted by sraacke View Post
    I'm not a sheepdog. I'm a unicorn.
    Thanks for the warning. Glad I'm not playing "Leap Frog" with ya.
    Last edited by Logan 5; 06-04-2012 at 05:57 PM.
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.

Ayone have any other videos or any information on this guy? I ask because I posted it in a couple of other places and some of us are trying to determine if he's anyone we know and also if we can possibly steer him in the right direction with some advice and training before we end up reading about him in the New Orleans newspaper.

Steve
    Last edited by sraacke; 06-05-2012 at 10:32 AM.
    www.laopencarry.org

FOUND HIM.
    A LOCAL member sent me a link of his original video which is actually a couple minutes longer than the one I posted above. That video referenced his user name which was Composer1777. A short time on Google looking for "Composer1777" lead me to a Digg account for Matt Wetta (composer1777). A Google of the name Matt Wetta led me to his Facebook page which has a photo of his now imfamous ten dollar holster.

Matthew Wetta lives in Metarie, La, and is a delivery driver for Naked Pizza according to the information in his profile. He also claims to have studied Business at the University of Sydney in 2008 and went to University of New Orleans in 2007.

Further Googleing led me to a court docket for a Matthew A Wetta. (the A is for Anthony)

The arrest was for Agg Assault. If you watched the video he spoke of the worst that could happen if you pull your gun on someone is Aggrivated Assault.
    Matthew A Wetta is listed as being 26 years old in several database searches which would match based on his profile info showing when he left High School.
    Also found was this report about that arrest - http://www.projectnola.com/police-al...l-and-n-peters
    On Saturday, June 5, 2010, at 3:46pm, the suspect was the passenger in
    a vehicle that was driving near Canal and N Peters. The suspect
    produced a pistol and pointed it at several pedestrians. The vehicle
    fled on Canal toward N Rampart

Responding Officers apprehended the suspect, Matthew Wetta, W/M,
    8-01-85. Additional information on these arrests and/or any subsequent
    prosecution can be obtained via the Docket Master at www.opcso.org.
    More searching took me to a Facebook page where Matt was commenting on a Youtube video of a Tea Party member being punched....
    Matthew Wetta I got attacked by protesters last Saturday, I got charged with aggravated assault and the police took my gun.
    June 11, 2010 at 7:36pm ∑ Like
    and this....
    Matthew Wetta Just avoid Leftist protesters, they will send you to Jail.
    June 11, 2010 at 7:38pm ∑ Like
    and....
    Matthew Wetta
    The gun was in my car, It is legal in my state. It was plaestians protesting against Israel, when i yelled at the **** you jew haters" they blocked my car. I got out and we yelled at each other. These two big guys came up to me and i was yelling at both of them to move out of the street so i could leave. I walked backed to my car, they followed me and started pushing my car door into me thats when i went to grab my gun. I was inside my car. My friend grabbed it before i could grasp it and they seen it. I got a Lawyer but she sayd i probably won't get my gun back, if i do it will be like 5 months or more.

June 11, 2010 at 7:49pm ∑ Like
    and....
    Matthew Wetta
    When i was arrested i learned a lot. The City prison system keeps the Blacks poor and unfairly arrests people over and over again for stupid reasons. Workers don't really work, they just hang out in jail and get paid while we rot in a concrete cell. The constitution doesn't apply. You are Guilty until you pay the court to say you are innocent. You have no right to property, Police will make up anything to make their job easier. Oh yeah, if you have a gun you are automatically "bad." there is no Right to bear arms. The city keeps people poor and stuck.

June 11, 2010 at 7:59pm ∑ Like
    Then responding to a reply by a poster, Tom, who stated that he wished that a bunch of protesters would confront him ....
    Matthew Wetta Tom, don't. We don't have the freedom. This is an Oppressed country, the police have to baby you. You don't get to make any choices. Police have to make all of your decisions. Do not mess with protesters , the leftists will send you to Jail.
    June 11, 2010 at 8:13pm ∑ Like
    Then further down the thread he posted this...
    Matthew Wetta I got a big bruise on my leg , where they were pushing the door into me. They wouldn't let me leave, I wanted them to move, our political speech was done. They started attacking me when I tried getting in my car, so I said **** them. I got arrested b.c. they all lied to police.
    June 11, 2010 at 9:52pm ∑ Like
    Then this....
    Matthew Wetta I had a Liberal judge who quote "ordered me to house arrest b.c. he's tired of people having guns"
    June 11, 2010 at 9:54pm ∑ Like
    From http://www.nocrimeline.com/2010_06_09_archive.html I found this...
    In the middle of the afternoon on Saturday (6.5.10) around 3:46 p.m. the passenger in a car going down Canal Street near N. Peters Street pulled out a gun and pointed it at several pedestrians.
    Police put an end to this nonsense when they arrested Matthew Wetta, 24, and charged him with 3 counts of aggravated assault. His bond was set at only $15,000 and he was gone before they could take his mugshot in lockup.
    Magistrate Rudy Gorrell decreed if Wetta made bail he had to wear an ankle bracelet and observe a 6 p.m. curfew.
    Another post on a Facebook page where he is commenting about people with medical marijuana cards loosing 2A rights at http://www.facebook.com/punkrocklibe...ment_id=413155 ...
    Matthew Wetta Surprise. Hell, you can barely get a gun anyway. I was Arrested once my entire life, 1 conviction. I can't even get a Conceal Carry permit.
    December 16, 2011 at 5:17pm ∑ Like ∑ 2
    He has another Facebook page under the name Matt A. Wetta at -
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-...551093?sk=wall

Remember people, anything you do is going to be put online somewhere. Also, anything you ever post online is saved somewhere. It can be seen by others and you will be judged by it.
    www.laopencarry.org

Wow!!! Amazing detective work! Interesting read for sure, and a great point about watching what you post online. I've often wondered how the fact we frequent gun and self defense forums would ever be used if we were involved in a shooting for self defense...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Medic1210 View Post
    Wow!!! Amazing detective work! Interesting read for sure, and a great point about watching what you post online. I've often wondered how the fact we frequent gun and self defense forums would ever be used if we were involved in a shooting for self defense...
    I would think that a competent attorney would point out that you were seeking to maximize your practical and legal knowledge of the topic, and consulted a variety of sources. A search of my internet history would also reveal visits to the websites of state attorneys general, federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies, online codes published by state legislatures, law schools, legal blogs, etc., etc., etc.
    Last edited by ManInBlack; 06-12-2012 at 07:03 PM.
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

Activist Member
    Oh wow, don't what to say but I'm shocked! Seriously whats this guy on, he seems like he was someone who broke out of the mental institute and never got caught!
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast