• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Homeowner shoots intruder: "It came down to either me or him"

jwidman

virginian45colt

If someone shot buckshot at me he'd be gone very fast, I would empty my home defense shotgun full of slugs into the guy and make sure he never got up again. It's things like this that makes me sleep with a shotgun next to me and a handgun in the drawer next to the shotgun.

badey

Wow, revolver vs shotgun and handgun, and the guy with the revolver won! Glad he and his gf are ok.

zack991

Thanks for that, I just spit Southern Sweet Tea all over my laptop...

677802-Fear-of-a-bad-trend

funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg

MainelyGlock

CAMPER !!!!!! I hate campers....

Hahahaha. First time I've seen a reference like this on here. Awesome.

On a more serious note, I'm glad to hear that he tried to reason with the man before shooting him. Even after he walked into their house with two guns and shot at him twice. Stupid, but commendable.