• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone have any numbers?

Brass

We all know that it is illegal to OC in Denver, what I'm wondering, though, is if anyone has any statistics showing how many people have been ticketed or arrested for OC? And, has it just been for OC or was there some other underlying crime? It seems I recall when the law went to the Colorado Supreme Court it was because someone challenged it outright by telling the police he would be OCing on the State Building's steps. I can't believe that someone who was arrested for just OCing hasn't reopened the challenge since the first time at the Supreme's came up a tie vote.