• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3 shot outside campus area Madison bar

amaixner

"Rises" in violence happen whenever the weather gets warmer. Most criminals and welfare rats are wimps and don't do their thing when it's cold out.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Somewhere in this morning's spate of Wisconsin gun control articles is the suggestion that the rise in violence started in November, but our lamestream media will not put all the facts in one basket, so to speak.

My snowbird neighbors are returning to the roost and two have proudly announced their new Wisconsin CCL and another will buy a gun and license now that he is home.

IcrewUH60

A Sense of Reality

Chief Wray - (SNIP) "I am not here to scare people," he said. "I am here to create more of a sense of reality about what's taken place in some of our neighborhoods. That's what we're trying to do, because there appears to be a gap at times between what the community understands and what is really taking place in some of our neighborhoods." (/SNIP)

Ummm, there's no "gap of understanding" from the folks who have already sought their CCL. And to imagine, a few short months ago, these same folks were publicly against law abiding citizens carrying - and now all of a sudden, he feels the need to "create a sense of reality" about what's going on?