• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hampton Roads OC Dinner 6-6-2012 7pm Village Inn Virginia Beach

Doc_Smith

I would love to attend but sadly it's during the duty week and I can't drive the 2 hours there and back all in one night. I could but that's just to much. :cry:

Machine

Hey all.

Just wondering who is invited to this? I am new to the forum, and was curious as to how to attend/RSVP?

Semper Fi
Joe

mk4

Just wondering who is invited to this? I am new to the forum, and was curious as to how to attend/RSVP?

Semper Fi
Joe

welcome to ocdo va, Joe!
anyone is invited. bring family and friends, too, if you want. introduce yourself and have an enjoyable meal and talk with like-minded folks.

cheers!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Semper Fi
Joe

+1 on the welcome to OCDO and thank you for your service.

A really solid bunch of guys and gals in and around Hampton Roads from all walks of life. Many active and retired military, white collar, blue collar, and all ages, very family friendly - joined by a common interest. Lots of experience, depth of knowledge, on OC and RKBA. Nothing better than some time spent over good food, stimulating conversation, and maybe even some "sea stories."

Scheduled meet-ups like dinners and picnics (most participants being members of VCDL) will appear as stickies on the top of the VA forum. Just respond with a post that you'll be there so that a head count can be maintained.

Machine

Thank you for the warm response. I am going to try my best to make it. Being that I have never met any of you, I'll just look for the table getting all the stares, and introduce myself.

Really looking forward to it.

Semper Fi
Joe

Last edited:

Bubba Ron

Village Inn GM

We talked with Dave this past weekend, he said he will be working that night and is looking forward to meeting all of us!! Let's have a huge turnout!

ocholsteroc

Which village inn? I was going to invite a few others and realized crap, theres two!!!

lol had no idea there was two, we always meet at the one by the mall.

313 Independence Boulevard

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,cRqAttEykYFXUjMS8ZlGPvM7pxqqpwWEQMUABKlWBHk9fiOjPl8Ftt7dyL1QQ7q85fkW0CT--xsBvq3hkbPzvRzCVYFukXq3vVFyWK8VE0ICwiUPQZod3_lFKkKOwThkMoMBZUOH1G-X6zebjrs_v9p3s9CsWFBvJJJRNXo3Ieo_Xg52gw

"A" is the one.

Last edited: