• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just witnessed an amusing, Self-inflicted gunshot during "defense" against...

BOOMcat12B

LMAO... This is just priceless. I used to live out that way and there are a ton of those wannabes walking around like idiots. I would of loved to of seen something like this happen. Wonder if the guy will be charged with anything?

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
One can only hope he gave himself a high velocity vasectomy. This person would do the world a favor by not reproducing.
I don't know, from a strictly self preservation point of view, I'd prefer to see more criminals of this type. Much less chance of me, you or anyone else getting shot by them. :)

kylemoul

I will now carry a goose along with my 9MM. Seems to be effective. So effective the BG will just shoot himself. Hell lets all just start carrying geese.
But god forbid you do that openly. It might scare and offend some people.

SFCRetired

I will now carry a goose along with my 9MM. Seems to be effective. So effective the BG will just shoot himself. Hell lets all just start carrying geese.
But god forbid you do that openly. It might scare and offend some people.

B..b..b..but, that's inhumane. The antis and gangbangers would probably much rather be shot than "goosed"!! Besides, it's cruel to the goose to expose it to some of those lifeforms.

If the guy who shot himself has survived, he will never, ever live this one down. Just like the soldier I had many years ago who tried to commit suicide by overdosing on, of all things, Ex-Lax!!:lol:

DocWalker

B..b..b..but, that's inhumane. The antis and gangbangers would probably much rather be shot than "goosed"!! Besides, it's cruel to the goose to expose it to some of those lifeforms.

If the guy who shot himself has survived, he will never, ever live this one down. Just like the soldier I had many years ago who tried to commit suicide by overdosing on, of all things, Ex-Lax!!:lol:

Overdosing on ex-lax is a crappy thing to do.....

I had an Airman overdose on anti-freeze; when he got out of the hospital all his co-workers kept putting preston coupons on his locker.

vt800c

Hey...I can tell ya...

those goose bites HURT! when I was a kid I got bit in the ..posterior... by an angry goose. I think HomeBoy was justified in his self defense.

his style sucked tho...