• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Waysides

protias

As I was driving to take a course with Advanced Protection Group this past weekend, I had to make a couple of rest stops on the way (results from caffeine). Anyway, my second stop, there was an attendant walking out as I was walking in. I'm thinking he doesn't notice, doesn't care, or is just following the law. When I came out and was ~10' out the door, he says, "Excuse, I know open carry has been legal in this state for sometime," and I'm just waiting for, "but you can't carry that in there," but he didn't! He continued on asking if I've ever had any issue, to which the only issue I had was with 3 state troopers and 3 county deputies. He said he was also a member of WCI :banana: and has his CCL. I told him about this site, so hopefully he shows up. :D

Anyway, carry on my friends!

XDFDE45

Nice protias
eusa_clap.gif

Jason in WI

Very nice!

I think I've only been in a rest stop once since getting my permission slip and it was uneventful.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
As I was driving to take a course with Advanced Protection Group this past weekend, I had to make a couple of rest stops on the way (results from caffeine). Anyway, my second stop, there was an attendant walking out as I was walking in. I'm thinking he doesn't notice, doesn't care, or is just following the law. When I came out and was ~10' out the door, he says, "Excuse, I know open carry has been legal in this state for sometime," and I'm just waiting for, "but you can't carry that in there," but he didn't! He continued on asking if I've ever had any issue, to which the only issue I had was with 3 state troopers and 3 county deputies. He said he was also a member of WCI :banana: and has his CCL. I told him about this site, so hopefully he shows up. :D

Anyway, carry on my friends!

Great news Protias! Hmm....you weren't in your new "Interceptor" were you? J.K.! Hope you can make it to the next fish dinner!

Carry on! :)