• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Slaughter of Christians a Misunderstanding?????

Beretta92FSLady

[snippers]

A full 10% (many believe it to be an conserve number) or 120,000,000 fully believe in Jihad, Dhimmi, Sharia law, and only believe world peace can occur when the world is Islam, but here is the kicker not Sunni or Shiite but just one of the two....

[snippers]

The funny thing is if you replace Islam with Christian it makes just as much sense, and is just as possible. Islam, and Christianity are cut from the same wretched cloth.

gunns

The funny thing is if you replace Islam with Christian it makes just as much sense, and is just as possible. Islam, and Christianity are cut from the same wretched cloth.

Christianity gave up the jihad long ago, now all they do is witness, in other words, bother the crap out of you. Don't see too many Christians strapping on bombs lately, yes it happens but not nearly as often. Your bias against religion is evident.

By the way, I am agnostic but believe everyone can worship (in peace) what they want. Any religion that presses me to believe gets the boot in my house.

Beretta92FSLady

Christianity gave up the jihad long ago, now all they do is witness, in other words, bother the crap out of you. Don't see too many Christians strapping on bombs lately, yes it happens but not nearly as often. Your bias against religion is evident.

By the way, I am agnostic but believe everyone can worship (in peace) what they want. Any religion that presses me to believe gets the boot in my house.

You are right, we don't see Christian strapping on bombs--just dropping them. Waging a War On Terror.

Everyone ought to worship what they wish, in peace; and in practice!

Beretta92FSLady

Don't be inclined to strap on a bomb and we then will not be inclined to drop a bomb on you. Fair enough?

That's a rational way to deal with that sort of threat. They murder innocent civilians, and we drop bombs on innocent civilians.--so much for being More Civilized.

OC for ME

We did not bomb Italy, Germany, or France back in the lefty-Euro-terror-groups days. What proof before the fact do you have that they are innocent when they get bombed?

Beretta92FSLady

We did not bomb Italy, Germany, or France back in the lefty-Euro-terror-groups days. What proof before the fact do you have that they are innocent when they get bombed?

You are asserting that there are no innocent civilians, because there is no proof. Nazi-Germany, the whole of the State, in the 1940's, post-WWII, ought to have been brought up on charges of Genocide?

Let's not worry about going back to the 1940's+, let's worry about what has been happening the past ten years.

Hitler was a Neo-Con saber-rattling Christian; he was a total Right-Wing Fringe lunatic. Don't blame Liberals, we have enough POS on our side.

OC for ME

Yes.

Loony-lib-sock-puppets continue to cling to the fantasy that Mooslums are helpless to 'fix' the Mooslum terrorist problem.

They won't, so we are, not very well sometimes, but we are the only ones doing anything substantive.

Ballistic Otters

What proof before the fact do you have that they are innocent when they get bombed?

That's probably one of the most ridiculous things I have seen argued since the GOP primaries first started. And please, OC for ME, stop telling us what we think. Just because we are liberals does not mean we fit into your (incorrect) idea of what that means.

OC for ME

Yes, all liberals do fit into my idea of what a liberal is. Liberals are liberals first and foremost, to the detriment of all other considerations. How can anyone explain why a liberal who claims to support the 2A as a individual liberty will then vote for liberals who do not.

Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so. - Ronaldus Magnus

beebobby

It's kind of like GOTPers that vote against their own best interests just to get that black guy out of the whitehouse. Doesn't make any logical sense, but it's obvious to most folks where they are coming from.

Gil223

You are asserting that there are no innocent civilians, because there is no proof. Nazi-Germany, the whole of the State, in the 1940's, post-WWII, ought to have been brought up on charges of Genocide?

Hence the saying "War is hell" and the term "collateral damage". Been there, done that. Bombs are not discriminatory, they will destroy anything within range. From pipe bombs to nuclear bombs, those who have them use them... and those who don't have them want them. War is a sad commentary on the human condition, but war has been around since there were two or more people on this planet, and it will continue until we humans finish self-destructing. Pax...

Sheldon

You are right, we don't see Christian strapping on bombs--just dropping them. Waging a War On Terror.

Everyone ought to worship what they wish, in peace; and in practice!

IF they had not attacked first there would have been no bombs, no Afghanistan, Iraq, or any of that other terrorist activity retribution stuff.

Look at world history the Muslims have been at this murder, rape, rob game for 1,400 years now and they are not likely to stop anytime soon...
They only understand one thing, we kill you and if you kill us it needs to be so through to give second thought to trying again!!!

Collateral dammge... this is a dammed if you do and dammed if you don't senario.... In the Muslims world if the terrorist want to use your home as a safe place you have no choice... well you do of sorts, aid, leave or die.

So real quick if someone were to invade your home and insist they use it a HQ for evil what would you do... Here in the US you would fight back, you would try and escape, run to the neighbors house, and call the police, you would fight to the ends to defend your family.....

Now imagine a society where only the terrorist have guns, where there are no police, you do not trust your neighbor as they are likely in cahoots with the terrorists, where there is no place to go, no safe refuge, so you cooperate with them.... and become part of the problem.

Our actions are more in line with an surgical strike in an attempt to stop further incursions into our country so you can sleep at night in safety, in short you do not go a hunting in the park but take it to the lions den....

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

IF they had not attacked first there would have been no bombs, no Afghanistan, Iraq, or any of that other terrorist activity retribution stuff.

Look at world history the Muslims have been at this murder, rape, rob game for 1,400 years now and they are not likely to stop anytime soon...
They only understand one thing, we kill you and if you kill us it needs to be so through to give second thought to trying again!!!

Collateral dammge... this is a dammed if you do and dammed if you don't senario.... In the Muslims world if the terrorist want to use your home as a safe place you have no choice... well you do of sorts, aid, leave or die.

So real quick if someone were to invade your home and insist they use it a HQ for evil what would you do... Here in the US you would fight back, you would try and escape, run to the neighbors house, and call the police, you would fight to the ends to defend your family.....

Now imagine a society where only the terrorist have guns, where there are no police, you do not trust your neighbor as they are likely in cahoots with the terrorists, where there is no place to go, no safe refuge, so you cooperate with them.... and become part of the problem.

Our actions are more in line with an surgical strike in an attempt to stop further incursions into our country so you can sleep at night in safety, in short you do not go a hunting in the park but take it to the lions den....

Obviously one of us has bitten off more than we can chew in this conversation; you are right, I am wrong.

Gil223

It's kind of like GOTPers that vote against their own best interests just to get that black guy out of the whitehouse. Doesn't make any logical sense, but it's obvious to most folks where they are coming from.

It's not about "the black guy in the White House"... it's about the incompetent guy in the White House. Getting him out will be much more difficult than getting him in was for the liberal left. He'll make more empty campaign promises, and the libtards will vote for him. They aren't smart enough to see what Obama is doing to our country. Pax...

OC for ME

The loony-lib-sock-puppets know exactly what Obama is doing to this country.....he told us all before he got elected. That is why the loony-lib-sock-puppets voted for him and will vote for him again.....a liberal is a liberal first and foremost.

Sheldon

Obviously one of us has bitten off more than we can chew in this conversation; you are right, I am wrong.

Sorry but I do tend to wax a tad passionate when it comes to Muslims, Islam, Sharia law, the Koran, and world history with respect to the afore mentioned... I read too much....