• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SW Ohio Meet, Greet, & Eat

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
A big "Thank You" to Sigger for arranging things. A great get together!

It was a great opportunity to meet new people, and see some previous acquaintances. I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer, but the fellowship was wonderful.

For those who may have missed it, read this thread:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showt ... nnati-Ohio

From talking with the OP of that thread it seems that the Hamilton County Sheriff Dept. is not fulfulling its promises/is playing games.

P.S. - I forget who it was who mentioned video recording devices, but if it was you please PM me.

William Fisher

Yes, a Thank You to Sigger. Had a great time. My nephew was able to make it also. Been trying to get him to visit the forum more but he is usually pretty busy.

It was nice meeting some of you in person.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Great turn out. Thanks Sigger. Thanks Brian D. for the name tags.

What's amazing is that the cops never showed up to investigate why some dogs were running loose and not on a leash.

JmE

Yeah, thanks Sigger! It was nice to mingle with everyone. Good stories as well as great information was shared.

MyWifeSaidYes, my two girls simply love those cards. The oldest one still at home said, "See, you should have taken me with you today!" Thanks again.

Color of Law, you are even more interesting and informative in person. :)

Everyone, thank you for a delightful afternoon. You're a fun bunch of armed citizens and I'm looking forward to the next one.

MyWifeSaidYes

Thanks to Sigger for enduring the 'events' that led up to this picnic!

Thanks to everyone who was able to show up!

Thanks to Pepto Bismol for keeping that "angry mac & cheese" from ruining my ride home! :eek: :uhoh: :eek::cuss: