• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

U.S. Senator Leads Efforts Against U.N. Gun Ban Treaty!

since9

Campaign Veteran
If the UN Gun Ban Weren't Real, Senator Moran wouldn't be leading the effort against it. Article.

Any comments from the pro-Obama/Dem/Clinton/Pelosi/Kagan/UN peanut gallery? Does ANYONE here still mindlessly believe this isn't real, that it's not actually happening?

"The “Second Amendment Sovereignty Act,” S. 2205, would prohibit the administration from using “the voice, vote, and influence of the United States, in connection with negotiations for a United Nations Arms Trade Treaty, to restrict in any way the rights of United States citizens under the second amendment to the Constitution of the United States, or to otherwise regulate domestic manufacture, assembly, possession, use, transfer, or purchase of firearms, ammunition, or related items, including small arms, light weapons, or related materials.”

Please support S. 2205. Write your Congressman today!

scott58dh

Oh, it's real !!

If the UN Gun Ban Weren't Real, Senator Moran wouldn't be leading the effort against it. Article.

Any comments from the pro-Obama/Dem/Clinton/Pelosi/Kagan/UN peanut gallery? Does ANYONE here still mindlessly believe this isn't real, that it's not actually happening?

"The “Second Amendment Sovereignty Act,” S. 2205, would prohibit the administration from using “the voice, vote, and influence of the United States, in connection with negotiations for a United Nations Arms Trade Treaty, to restrict in any way the rights of United States citizens under the second amendment to the Constitution of the United States, or to otherwise regulate domestic manufacture, assembly, possession, use, transfer, or purchase of firearms, ammunition, or related items, including small arms, light weapons, or related materials.”

Please support S. 2205. Write your Congressman today!

Here's a link to an article which I posted on this forum @ 04/18/12,, Check it out & let me know what You think is going on.
:arrow:;http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...nst-Diluted-Arms-Trade-Treaty-THE-KNOTTED-GUN

Peace & RKBA Forever ! :cool:

Last edited:

Tawnos

morans.jpg