• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stopped by LEO's on 8th ave in Huntington

eamelhorn

Yes I can back this up, im not very PC oriented, I will look up the codes and statutes it will take me a day or so, but I have looked all that I said up. The only exception to the loaded gun in a car is with a CCW. You can read the game laws on line. A police cannot write game law violations, but they can hold you until a Natural Resouce Police officer gets there. If someone wants to be a test case, lay your side arm on the dash pull up to a Game Warrden where he can see you weapon in deer season and watch what he does,LOL. Please dont try that!!!! Our game laws can get you in trouble if a LE wants to push an issue. But read up on game laws in WV and also go to Ask the Natural Resource Police, by reading how a game warrden interputs the law will give some insight to how a WV LEO's mind works.

papa bear

if i am going down an interstate and a game warden gives me a ticket for carrying a firearm, i would love to meet the judge who would convict in this circumstance