• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Board of Regents

The Big Guy

Write her back and tell her that the USSC disagrees with her reading, and ask if she would like to learn more.

Rule 1 when dealing with someone opposed to your rights: If possible, CONVERT them!

I would put her in the catagory of "don't confuse me with the facts, my minds made up". I did tell her SCOTUS did not agree with her. No use arguing with her. I was simply trying to figure who to vote for, and she's not it.

TBG

FallonJeeper

Especially people that are given a position of authority. Judges, politicians, police... They don't like to be told that they are wrong in the performance of their duties.

This is exactly why we are here, because somewhere, sometime, somebody in a position of authority got it wrong and we have to educate the educated.