• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at the Capitol

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The good news is no one said anything about my gun....but one cop got his feelings hurt when he objected to me videoing the Supreme court building,

He radioed the Guard House and I had a shadow about 50 yards away while I videoed the Capitol and another one was unhappy that I wanted a cite to a non existent law and yeah, I recorded it.:lol: He was especially unhappy when he said 9/11 had changed everything and I said "Only for idiots"!

Then they left me alone to film the Governors/AG's office and the Department of Transportation.

So much for the "Peoples House"....off season.:uhoh:

richarcm

The good news is no one said anything about my gun....but one cop got his feelings hurt when he objected to me videoing the Supreme court building,

He radioed the Guard House and I had a shadow about 50 yards away while I videoed the Capitol and another one was unhappy that I wanted a cite to a non existent law and yeah, I recorded it.:lol: He was especially unhappy when he said 9/11 had changed everything and I said "Only for idiots"!

Then they left me alone to film the Governors/AG's office and the Department of Transportation.

That's awesome! You scored on several big issues!

TFred

Hmm, so the guard told you that there was a law, when there was not. At grave risk: I sure am glad these law enforcement officers are so well trained as to know when they are under oath, and when they are allowed to lie... :uhoh:

At least that is what we have been assured of, over and over and over again...

TFred

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Hmm, so the guard told you that there was a law, when there was not. At grave risk: I sure am glad these law enforcement officers are so well trained as to know when they are under oath, and when they are allowed to lie... :uhoh:

At least that is what we have been assured of, over and over and over again...

TFred

I'll file the usual complaints tomorrow after I check with DGS.

After spending some time there, I can't understand why I make fun of city people.:banana:

[video=youtube;vFEHzPe70LM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFEHzPe70LM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

carsontech

Activist Member
Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I've been on my good behavior lately!:lol:

images
Ha!

OC for ME

paramedic70002

You stopped the video recording before we could watch the reaction of those two ladies as they passed by.

I had no idea the 9/11 terrorists took the planes with assault video cameras, or even used video cameras to plan their attacks.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
You stopped the video recording before we could watch the reaction of those two ladies as they passed by.

I had no idea the 9/11 terrorists took the planes with assault video cameras, or even used video cameras to plan their attacks.

We are a crafty bunch. Just imagine what could be done with a loose leaf notebook and some stolen lottery pencils:eek: