Thread: Califonia gun safe

mayberry, nc

Califonia gun safe

hope this works. hope you enjoy this
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Greater Eastside Washington
    That is the safe the idiots want us all to have.

I'd be screwed as a citizens without a SSN... Maybe I'd be exempt.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

North Chesterfield VA
    I lost it at the "Press 1 for English" bit.

If you must program a safe I think the only question it should pose is "Do you want to open the safe?" and the accepted response would be "Yes, you demented MF - right now!"

It just trips my giggle-box to see "safe storage" portrayed by a convenient, non-spill carrying case with a convenient carrying handle. Run some screws through that thing into the top of the nightstand. Not exactly "secure" but it does make it a mite harder to walk away with.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"

Dallas, Oregon!
    Californians are dead. One reason my night stand is a better safe than a locking safe.
    Last edited by virginian45colt; 05-31-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Logan, OH
    That, although sad, was frakkin' funny!

And they charged him $14.00 !!
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?