• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fish Fry this Friday (May 25) at Elies in Monona?

GlockRDH

I know this is kinda short notice...Anyone interested in meeting at Elies on Monona Dr in Madison? Im planning on being there around 6.30ish... Otherwise, we will be having a meet/greet breakfast in the near future also!

Viper

I'd love to be there.....but I will be on my way to DC for the 25th annual Rolling Thunder event in support of POW's and MIA's on the Harley. :D

I'll be thinking of you all.

Looking forward to a great breakfast after I get back around June 3rd.

Sorcice

Ya I can't make it either. I'll be on a plane to California that morning and then driving back Monday-wed.