Thread: I'm back.

Montgomery, Alabama, USA

I'm back.

I've registered again at ALOC and intend to work to be a productive member there.

I made my apologies to Dianosis and to the members on that site. I would like to extend those same apologies to everyone here for my past mistake in leaving ALOC.

If you look in the Social section, you will see that I just returned from two months in China. That stay caused me to realize that, if we do not put aside our differences and work together, we could very well wind up in the same situation as the Chinese people.

I met a lot of good folks while I was there and quite a few who envied the freedoms and rights we enjoy in this country. It was an eye-opener and a definite wake-up call for me.

Onalaska WA
    Welcome HOME!
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

Troy, AL
    Nice to have you back there and enjoyed having you at the shoot in Troy this past Sat.

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    Leeds, Alabama, USA
    Glad you had a safe trip! Can't wait to see pictures.
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away, mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting. I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing. Doomed to crumble, unless we grow and strengthen our communication. -Tool, "Schism"