• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holsters

Blues Daddy

Looking for 2 holsters.1) for a Ruger P89.Its a big gun so I want one that fits tight to my belt and fits comfortable(9mm)
2)I'm in the middle of buying my Glock23 Gen 4(40 cal.)

My neighbor carries a G19 and has a leather holster that has a tilt to it and its comfortable.I'm not sure if his holster was Govt. issued or not.

Any Suggestions?? Thx!

bruiser 160

I have two Kramer holsters for my Kimber polymer. I have an IWB and a OWB. Both are a great fit and the OWB hugs my side real good. Although Kramers are a little pricey, the quality is outstanding. I have had both of these holsters for more ten years and they are just as good today as when new. Also, get a good quailty gun belt. The belt is just as important as the holster. My belt also came from Kramer. Another good holster company is Galco, and their prices are not bad. I don`t have a Galco, but I am looking at one for my PT-145. I hope this helps you some. Good luck and have a good day.

Blues Daddy

I have two Kramer holsters for my Kimber polymer. I have an IWB and a OWB. Both are a great fit and the OWB hugs my side real good. Although Kramers are a little pricey, the quality is outstanding. I have had both of these holsters for more ten years and they are just as good today as when new. Also, get a good quailty gun belt. The belt is just as important as the holster. My belt also came from Kramer. Another good holster company is Galco, and their prices are not bad. I don`t have a Galco, but I am looking at one for my PT-145. I hope this helps you some. Good luck and have a good day.

I just got back in town from Texas.Thank You so much for the info!I'm going to look into that ASAP! Thanks again and God Bless!