Thread: Joining the crowd.

Joining the crowd.

Hey guys, another N.Carolina fella here. Just turned 21 last week and I've been a big gun user for years. I picked up my 2 purchase permits today along with a new Springfield Armory Champion 1911 .45ACP. She's a beauty and looks great with my Bushmaster XM15-E2S AR-15. I'll be practicing my rights to OC around the Fayetteville/Hope Mills area and hopefully get to meet some of the local OCers.

- Shawn
    Last edited by SharpEye; 05-23-2012 at 10:54 PM.

My in-laws live in Hope Mills...

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the world of Open Carry.

You left out the announcement of a CRITICAL purchase of equipment that I assume you ALSO made in the line of OC--a pocket digital voice recorder. You DID get one of those too, right?

Good luck, and stay safe.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Thanks for the welcome, Dreamer. My Android can do all the recording but I will remember to pick up a standalone for easier access.

I don't think I've seen a single person OCing in the Hope Mills area. Pretty bad areas here and I definitely won't hesitate to protect myself nor my family as I have in the past with my long rifles.

Maybe we could get a group together for lunch sometime!

- Shawn
    Last edited by SharpEye; 05-23-2012 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpEye View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, Dreamer. My Android can do all the recording but I will remember to pick up a standalone for easier access.

I don't think I've seen a single person OCing in the Hope Mills area. Pretty bad areas here and I definitely won't hesitate to protect myself nor my family as I have in the past with my long rifles.

Maybe we could get a group together for lunch sometime!

- Shawn
    i open carry all the time in hope mills as i live here as well but i know with the dick head cops here im bound to an incident! we should hit up the range sometime!

This is my first post as well. I'm not new to firearms, but I am to open carrying. I'm down to meet any evening this week to shoot or to eat.