• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS: SW Las Vegas, N.A. Arms, NWTF Numbered, Limited Production 12 ga. O/U Shotgun

Nevada carrier

For private sale in Southwest Las Vegas area;

Great condition, 12 gauge Over/Under shotgun, manufactured by North American Arms. Limited and numbered production for the National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF). Number 7 of 342. Laminate Woodland camouflage furniture, Year of manufacture unknown. Great for hunting, or casual trap and skeet. Probably not competition quality but great for learning. Fully functional, quite light weight for a shotgun of this class.

Hard sided, TSA approved carry case included with purchase

Asking $500, Cash or certified/cashiers checks only please. Please PM with any questions or reasonable offers

img0296qb.jpg
img0298ox.jpg
img0299ba.jpg

I reserve the right to terminate a sales agreement if I believe the buyer is not legally eligible to purchase firearms, or if the buyer is under 18. If the buyer appears young please be prepared to show proof of age. All other personal information will not be retained. This item is intended to be purchased as-is with no warranty, sale is final upon transfer of property. Buyer's personal identification, description or likeness is confidential and will not be disclosed without subpoena or court order.