• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A question - a LEO orders someone preforming a perfectly legal function to stop..

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Thanks KB. This doesn't involve me other than I got it on video and then the Officer explained his actions to me with the camera running, when I asked him.

This is part of a package I'm putting together to expose abuses by the Capital Police and possible legislation to correct them.

There are some gun issues that I really don't want to go too far into on line, where the CP's are far exceeding any authority they have and this is just proof of one such abuse in a non gun issue.

The Lobby doesn't stop when the Session is over, it actually gets more active.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
And the next piece of the puzzle. The Capital building itself.

" The state is looking at improving the regulation process when groups protest at the state capitol. People who were arrested, like Shelly Abrams, were allowed to be there but technically crossed the line when when protestors stood on the steps of the Capitol — which the state said was illegal. They were there to speak against the new restrictions on abortion clinics.
"Our group of arrestees will move forward against TRAP," (Targeted Regulations of Abortion Providers) said Executive Director of Capital Women's Health Clinic, Shelley Abrams. "Regulations are coming out to regulate clinics and hospitals and we're going to put all of our effort into that."
Abrams and the other protestors will head back to court June 19.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Peter - I have the paperwork requested re GAB and the Capitol. It is not "in order."

The new Chief of CP is Colonel Anthony S. Pike. Kimberly S. Lettner has retired.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Peter - I have the paperwork requested re GAB and the Capitol. It is not "in order."

The new Chief of CP is Colonel Anthony S. Pike. Kimberly S. Lettner has retired.

Thanks Grape! I'll pick it up when we get together.