• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can't find Michigan State Police carry FAQ pdf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amaixner

Hi, I'm about to travel to Michigan again, and spent a half hour googling and searching this site for a document that I have referenced in the past about carry laws in Michigan. It was published by the MSP and was a 2-4 page PDF succinctly summarizing all of the basic carry rules for the state. The MSP web site now has lots of different FAQ sections, but I can't find the useful all-encompassing document about carry that I have found many times in the past. Does anyone know where it might be found, or if it was removed for some reason?
Thanks in advance.

amaixner

He might be talking about the MOC trifold. I don't have a link handy, but I think that its on the carry chart thread. He can also find it on the MOC website.
Nope, I came across that one earlier also. I am almost 100% certain this was a MSP publication from a few years back. Hopefully I have a copy of it on my other computers at home, if I can find it I'll post it.

B

Bikenut

I looked through my archives and decided that I was mistaken, and this is indeed the document that I was mis-remembering. Thanks for the help!
I gotta remember that "mis-remembering" thing when I get so old I can't remember remembering... wait... then I won't be able to remember to mis-remember. Wow... just thinking about it makes me sad.... but it's ok... I'll just mis-remember the whole thing later.....

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.