• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Meet 'n' Greet -- Colorado Springs 6/1

O2HeN2

Ok, I'm going to float a suggestion for a meet and greet.

Mollica's Italian Market on Garden of the Gods road.

Friday, June 1st at 6pm. -- One issue -- they close at 8pm, though if we're still hanging out at 8pm we can head West by a mile and land at the GotG Starbucks.

Already talked to the owner about it, he's cool though if we're too big a group and the room's available, he'll move us to the banquet room.

An alternate would be Saturday, June 2nd for lunch since they close at 4 on Saturday.

Thoughts?

O2

Mollica's Italian Market & Deli
985-A Garden of the Gods
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907

Phone 719.598.1088

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesB

I can't yet say for certain to count me in, but it sounds good.

What time does that Starbucks close?
I only ask bcause the one I rode the motorcycle to yesterday closed at 7pm (got there at 7:20).

jskp229

Sorry guys, can't make this one. Need to be in Boulder on business until about 7p.

Maybe next time. I'm thinking about trying to get one in Castle Rock sometime in the future. Anyone interested?

M-Taliesin

Howdy Amigo!
Well, that lets me out. Gotta work on Friday, and usually end up stuck after my shift ends on accounta it being Friday.
Then there's that whole trip down from Aurora (or Brighton) and 6pm is a tough target to hit on a working day.

Maybe next time.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Keens

As much as I've been itching for a meet and greet, it's a maybe this time. If I can get off work early, go home and shower and take care of the dogs, and have the $$, I will be there.

MTBWolf

Have to see what work has in store for me that day, I know I will be in Denver that morning for a spine appointment and after that heading back to work. Will respond later in the week on Meet and Greet.

MTBWolf

jhco50

Ok, I'm going to float a suggestion for a meet and greet.

Mollica's Italian Market on Garden of the Gods road.

Friday, June 1st at 6pm. -- One issue -- they close at 8pm, though if we're still hanging out at 8pm we can head West by a mile and land at the GotG Starbucks.

Already talked to the owner about it, he's cool though if we're too big a group and the room's available, he'll move us to the banquet room.

An alternate would be Saturday, June 2nd for lunch since they close at 4 on Saturday.

Thoughts?

O2

Mollica's Italian Market & Deli
985-A Garden of the Gods
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907

Phone 719.598.1088
I would love to make it, but I'm not sure. sigh........ My wife wants to go to Ludlow, Colorado. (A Ghost Town)

Last edited:

Bellum_Intus

I can make either day as I'm retired. We must come up with something solid though because I went to the Walmart thing and was the only one there. sigh........

I am OK for Saturday the 2nd, I am turning in my app for CMR Friday evening so I can't make that one.

Let me know via PM.. I spent all day today shooting, so next weekend is OFF time for me! =)

--Rob

since9

Campaign Veteran
I'm wide open with either Fri dinner or Sat lunch.

If if were Sat, what time would you like it to be? 11am? Noon?

Please let us know one way or the other, O2HeN2.

By the way, were you a commercial diver?

M-Taliesin

My wife wants to go to Ludlow, Colorado. (A Ghost Town)

Howdy Pard!
Just a note of caution. Ludlow is on private property. You'd need permission from the land owner to visit the site.

Point is, before heading out to Ludlow, you might want to ensure you can go visit the location because it is on private property, and I am uncertain they'd permit visiting. It is a longish way to go only to be turned away.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited: