• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Candidates answers to important questions.

The Big Guy

I received a response from my Assemblywoman Melissa Woodbury, if you can call it that. It was a typical political non answer saying that she supported less government, no wasteful spending and supports the right to keep and bear arms. I replied asking her again to answer the questions specifically that I asked. We shall see.

TBG

Merlin

Am I reading right that Assembly District 10, Tim Farrell is running? Is that OUR Tim?

If he wins, I would have to move to that district..

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

timf343

Campaign Veteran
Am I reading right that Assembly District 10, Tim Farrell is running? Is that OUR Tim?

If he wins, I would have to move to that district..

Hey folks, sorry I have been gone for a while. I've been busy with school (6 classes) and work and in the middle of all that decided to throw my hat in the ring for this seat. My district is heavy D so I have an uphill battle, but I believe many of my pro-liberty perspectives are colorblind and hope to be able to reach voters on both sides. District 10 covers from the spaghetti bowl to DI/Decatur with some outliers north south east and west of that square. If you are indeed in my district, I'd very much appreciate your vote. If not, I encourage you to find out who's running in your district and make contact with them. Express your issues now and get to know them now. It's much easier than after the election.

As I do not have a challenger in the primary I have been quiet on the campaign trail this spring. I intend to kick that into higher gear in August (I will be traveling all month long in July).

Both Paypal and Google have given me a hard time about accepting campaign contributions so I'm researching another collection method specific to campaigns, so I don't have a way to accept your donations yet, otherwise you'd see me here begging for a couple bucks! :)

The Big Guy

Hey folks, sorry I have been gone for a while. I've been busy with school (6 classes) and work and in the middle of all that decided to throw my hat in the ring for this seat. My district is heavy D so I have an uphill battle, but I believe many of my pro-liberty perspectives are colorblind and hope to be able to reach voters on both sides. District 10 covers from the spaghetti bowl to DI/Decatur with some outliers north south east and west of that square. If you are indeed in my district, I'd very much appreciate your vote. If not, I encourage you to find out who's running in your district and make contact with them. Express your issues now and get to know them now. It's much easier than after the election.

As I do not have a challenger in the primary I have been quiet on the campaign trail this spring. I intend to kick that into higher gear in August (I will be traveling all month long in July).

Both Paypal and Google have given me a hard time about accepting campaign contributions so I'm researching another collection method specific to campaigns, so I don't have a way to accept your donations yet, otherwise you'd see me here begging for a couple bucks! :)

Athough you are not in my district, I will be happy to make a contribution. Good luck to you (all of us).

TBG

Merlin

Man that's exciting, I wish you the best Tim. If you need anyone to help fold fliers, or such things, me and my sons are at your disposal.

I, unfortunately, am in the district of none other than "kill-it-in-committee" William Horne. Last time around, he ran unopposed. I wish I was at a spot in my life to run against him, but I'm just not there yet. I commend your for stepping forward and throwing your hat in the ring.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
I received a response from my Assemblywoman Melissa Woodbury, if you can call it that. It was a typical political non answer saying that she supported less government, no wasteful spending and supports the right to keep and bear arms.

I would vote for someone who gives me a clear answer that they oppose Constitutional Carry before I would vote for someone who gave me such a worthless response.

The one who states a definite position might be converted. If not, at least there is no doubt which side they are on, so they can be opposed from the beginning. It's the ones who won't tell you that they're going to betray your trust who have to be thrown out of office.