• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pres. Obama Highlights The "Flaws" With The Founding Fathers & Their Consititution

scott58dh

Pres. Obama Highlights The "Flaws" With The Founding Fathers & Their Consititution

God Help USa !:cool:

Last edited:

carsontech

Activist Member
I have beef with some of founding fathers and the U.S. Constitution too. Does that make me a bad man?

I'm at work so I can't listen to the speech, so I'm not sure what his own concerns with the framers and U.S. Constitution are.

rodbender

That's not so bad. He's correct on most points. But it must be understood that these things he mentions was a cultural issue, and our culture has "evolved" since 1787.

My only problem with the speech is that his lips are moving, so there must be a lie in there somewhere.

gunns

I didn't watch the full speech, since I can't stand him, but the short one was right on, he didn't say anything treasonous. Now his actions against Lybia were against his oath of office and the Constitution, that in itself is should be impeachable. If it were a Rep president that did that, he would get the boot.

Beretta92FSLady

President Obama makes many valid points. Thanks for the link.

One example of President Obama's Treasonous rhetoric!:

"We are dynamic, not static. We look forward, not back."

Last edited:

Mark 1911

Obama is the most dangerous threat to our 1st and 2nd Amedment rights ever to hold the office of the president. He has no respect for the Constiution of the United States, and this from the one who "swore" to uphold and defend it. He has no respect for the law of the land. He recently showed disprespect to the US Supreme Court justices when in regards to their initial indications that Obama-care may not hold water legally. Showing disrespect for due process of law by taking sides in the Trayvon Martin case when very little factual information had even emerged yet. Do you think he has any respect for the legal rights of gun owners to defend themselves, to carry, or even to own guns at all? He comes from the State of Illinois, the state most resembling a communist country, the last state in the union to totally deny American citizens their right to defend themselves. Illinois is a politcal system that has produced 4 governors since the 1960s who have attained the illustrious high achievement to serve time as convicted felons (Kerner, Walker, Ryan, and Blagojevich), lining their pockets at the expense of law-abiding citizens. Now Obama is lining his pockets, taking advantage of the most dignified Office of United States President, parking the presidential SUV in the driveways of Hollywood finatics, changing his stance on hot-button issues like gay marriage, and making millions personally in the process. How is it that so many Americans are still so enchanted with this lying con-artist?

If congress were functioning properly, this guy would have been impeached by now. He is a traitor to the people of the United States, pure and simple. He said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon. I think if he had a daughter, she would look like Jane Fonda, and if he had a girlfriend, he would look like John Kerry.

If you hold dear the right to open carry, or even to own a gun at all, go to the polls in November and vote this creep out of office. Obama has no use for people like us, he is not our friend, he is a dangerous tyrant who hates guns, he is our worst enemy. We have never stood to lose so much of our freedom in a single election. He is a very real and very dangerous threat.

VOTE!!!!!!

Last edited:

nobama

Obama is the most dangerous threat to our 1st and 2nd Amedment rights ever to hold the office of the president. He has no respect for the Constiution of the United States, and this from the one who "swore" to uphold and defend it. He has no respect for the law of the land. He recently showed disprespect to the US Supreme Court justices when in regards to their initial indications that Obama-care may not hold water legally. Showing disrespect for due process of law by taking sides in the Trayvon Martin case when very little factual information had even emerged yet. Do you think he has any respect for the legal rights of gun owners to defend themselves, to carry, or even to own guns at all? He comes from the State of Illinois, the state most resembling a communist country, the last state in the union to totally deny American citizens their right to defend themselves. Illinois is a politcal system that has produced 4 governors since the 1960s who have attained the illustrious high achievement to serve time as convicted felons (Kerner, Walker, Ryan, and Blagojevich), lining their pockets at the expense of law-abiding citizens. Now Obama is lining his pockets, taking advantage of the most dignified Office of United States President, parking the presidential SUV in the driveways of Hollywood finatics, changing his stance on hot-button issues like gay marriage, and making millions personally in the process. How is it that so many Americans are still so enchanted with this lying con-artist?

If congress were functioning properly, this guy would have been impeached by now. He is a traitor to the people of the United States, pure and simple. He said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon. I think if he had a daughter, she would look like Jane Fonda, and if he had a girlfriend, he would look like John Kerry.

If you hold dear the right to open carry, or even to own a gun at all, go to the polls in November and vote this creep out of office. Obama has no use for people like us, he is not our friend, he is a dangerous tyrant who hates guns, he is our worst enemy. We have never stood to lose so much of our freedom in a single election. He is a very real and very dangerous threat.

VOTE!!!!!!

I Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The anti American MUST go!!

Linn

A True Treasonous Speech, in it's entirety, if there EVER was one, mocking OUR Foundational Document which make America, AMERICA, from our very own Illustrious Immaculate Anti-American President.

Good Sir, I didn't hear one treasonous remark. I'll preface with what he did do, which was make the age old joke about how their's always a good woman in a good man's ear. which I firmly believe is true to the utmost. Furthermore, what he highlighted was that the original framework of the Constitution held within it's capacity was the power to adapt to the ever changing political and cultural landscape of America. I don't believe he chose the appropriate verbiage to make this point, but hey, it is Obama. What do you expect. Someone sympathetic to the voice and concern of REAL Americans. I didn't watch the full clip because I find you are mor fixated with the smaller clip. Nevertheless, when you make reference to someone please keep it in the context, keep your judgements educated and unbiased. If you feel this way push harder on your Congressmen/women. Make them uphold and defend you, myself, and everyone.

Unfortunately Mark1911, your post holds more weight than the OP's. It is difficult to deny the truth and validity to each of the statements you made. The most important thing for everyone to remember that we must educate ourselves of the political world that we live in. I am always reminded of Plato's "The Allegory of the Cave" in which he explains that only through education and understanding will you come out of the darkness and into the light of reality. Empathy kills just as quickly and easily as complacency. If the sheep won't choose to stray from the flock, lead them, don't leave them behind. I encourage all who read these posts on this thread or any other political tidbit, to educate yourself and get out of the cave. :exclaim:

Tucker6900

Im going to have to......(swallowing hard, choking back words) agree with Obama on this one. (I need CPR!!!)

I didnt hear anything treasonous in that speech. While I still dont like him, or what he generally stands for, the fact that the document left people "out" of a free nation, is a flaw. It has been fixed. Whats the problem?

beebobby

Haters hear what they want. If Pres. Obama said they had a nice smile, they would go out and shoot themselves in the face and then blame Obama for their idiocy.

Last edited:

gunns

VOTE!!!!!!

Agreed

since9

Campaign Veteran

VOTE!!!!!!

I'm with Mark 1911 on this one. Obama's speech was nothing more than squishy bait. What you don't see is the hook, the many hooks, in fact, that'll come to light after Nov 2012 if we FAIL to vote Obama out of office.