Thread: Gun Show this weekend in Louisville

Central Kentucky, USA

Gun Show this weekend in Louisville

There is a gun show this weekend, May 26 & 27, in Louisville. It's at the Ramada Inn at the intersection of I-64 and Hurstbourne Parkway. This show has not been well advertised. This is a smaller, more convenient venue that most shows, cheaper, too, free parking. You can get a $1 off coupon at:$1%20Coupon.htm

The actual address is 9700 Bluegrass Parkway. I'll be at the KC3 table most of Sat. and Sunday. Stop by and say Hello.
    Last edited by gutshot; 05-25-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Correct dates.
    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Samuel Adams

Louisa, Kentucky
    25 and 26? Today is the 25th, Saturday and Sunday is 26th and 27th.

But thanks for informing us. It is always nice to go to a gun show. I wish I could attend but my sister is getting married tomorrow.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.