• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Last minute lunch at River City Diner (North Richmond) Sunday 11am

GreatDaneMan

Tomorrow meeting a guy at 11am ish at River City Diner. Anyone up for late breakfast? PM me with a phone number and let me know how late or early i can text/call.

Same normal River City Diner. 803 East Parham Rd.

GreatDaneMan

To clarify... Just looking to see if any richmonders wanted to meet up. Me being from the HR area I have not met many of yall. I saw the one for yesterday(sat) but this was a last minute trip up. Figured if anyone was not able to come to the one sat they could still come eat/chat today.

Ill be in the area for a trade. Figured like a good chance for a lunch meet afterwards and probably get this guy on OCDO.

Ill give yall my disposable number.( 7 five 7 / 3 three 5 / 143 eight ). Ill erase in the afternoon...only have one month left on that number so no worries about it being public. Hit me up 24/7 it wont wake me. texts are best.

Last edited:

GreatDaneMan

had a good time. came home short one ruger 10/22 heavy one mossberg 590. met up with grapeshot and skid at RCD glad you guys could make it out. well have to do it again.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
We tried to plant some seeds in the fertile gound of Tidewater/Hampton Roads. Or regal the guest of honor with stories of hijinks and mayhem. All depends on one's point of view.

Anybody that will travel that distance to swap guns can't be all bad.

stay safe.