Thread: ro gun celabrities that might surprise you

ro gun celabrities that might surprise you

i have been trying to come up with a list of celebrities that would counter the anti celebrities list. if you have any more please add. here goes

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."
    - James Earl Jones

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"We would just go out and line up a bunch of cans and shoot with rifles, handguns and at times, submachine guns... When I was a kid it was a controlled atmosphere, we weren't shooting at humans... we were shooting at cans and bottles mostly. I will most certainly take my kids out for target practice."
    - Johnny Depp

"But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
    - Dalai Lama

" ... the right to defend one's home and one's person when attacked has been guaranteed through the ages by common law."
    - Martin Luther King

"It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."
    - Christian Slater

"Foolish liberals who are trying to read the Second Amendment out of the constitution by claiming it's not an individual right or that it's too much of a safety hazard don’t see the danger of the big picture. They're courting disaster by encouraging others to use this same means to eliminate portions of the Constitution they don't like."
    - Alan Dershowitz

Jacky Mason -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9cX5BaqYc
    i know Jacky owns some of the rarest firearms
    Last edited by papa bear; 05-28-2012 at 09:00 AM.
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

"Everyone has a right to bear arms. If you take guns away from legal gun owners, then the only people who have guns are the bad guys." Even a pacifist, he insists, would get violent if someone were trying to kill him. "You would fight for your life."

Bruce Willis

Quote Originally Posted by merc460 View Post
    "Everyone has a right to bear arms. If you take guns away from legal gun owners, then the only people who have guns are the bad guys." Even a pacifist, he insists, would get violent if someone were trying to kill him. "You would fight for your life."

Bruce Willis
    Did Bruce Willis say that, or did Bruce Willis' character in a movie say that? Not sure why I'm questioning this quote over the others, but I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Did Bruce Willis say that, or did Bruce Willis' character in a movie say that? Not sure why I'm questioning this quote over the others, but I am.
    i don't remember this line being in a movie of his . so, i am apt to think it is his

'Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.
    Gandhi

to moderator; could you put a "P" in front of "ro" to make it right. i should have proof read it
    Last edited by papa bear; 05-28-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.