• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ro gun celabrities that might surprise you

papa bear

i have been trying to come up with a list of celebrities that would counter the anti celebrities list. if you have any more please add. here goes

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."
- James Earl Jones

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
- Sigmund Freud

"We would just go out and line up a bunch of cans and shoot with rifles, handguns and at times, submachine guns... When I was a kid it was a controlled atmosphere, we weren't shooting at humans... we were shooting at cans and bottles mostly. I will most certainly take my kids out for target practice."
- Johnny Depp

"But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
- Dalai Lama

" ... the right to defend one's home and one's person when attacked has been guaranteed through the ages by common law."
- Martin Luther King

"It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."
- Christian Slater

"Foolish liberals who are trying to read the Second Amendment out of the constitution by claiming it's not an individual right or that it's too much of a safety hazard don’t see the danger of the big picture. They're courting disaster by encouraging others to use this same means to eliminate portions of the Constitution they don't like."
- Alan Dershowitz

Jacky Mason -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn9cX5BaqYc
i know Jacky owns some of the rarest firearms

Last edited:

merc460

"Everyone has a right to bear arms. If you take guns away from legal gun owners, then the only people who have guns are the bad guys." Even a pacifist, he insists, would get violent if someone were trying to kill him. "You would fight for your life."

Bruce Willis

Jack House

"Everyone has a right to bear arms. If you take guns away from legal gun owners, then the only people who have guns are the bad guys." Even a pacifist, he insists, would get violent if someone were trying to kill him. "You would fight for your life."

Bruce Willis
Did Bruce Willis say that, or did Bruce Willis' character in a movie say that? Not sure why I'm questioning this quote over the others, but I am.

papa bear

Did Bruce Willis say that, or did Bruce Willis' character in a movie say that? Not sure why I'm questioning this quote over the others, but I am.

i don't remember this line being in a movie of his . so, i am apt to think it is his

'Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.
Gandhi

to moderator; could you put a "P" in front of "ro" to make it right. i should have proof read it

Last edited: