Thread: Brass Ball Awards

Brass Ball Awards

1st a little back ground. I sent a friend, Jim, in Chicago a link to the KHQ-6 news story about me OCing to a Ron Paul rally. Jim thought that was a very brave but a very insane thing to do, remember Jim lives very near to Chicago, so he sent me a set of brass balls on a key ring. I had a good laugh about it.

I got to thinking and decided to start awarding brass balls to those that successfully stand up to law enforcement and walk away not arrested, not ticketed etc.

I awarded the first 3 sets during the 2nd annual OC camping trip to Wenatchee. They went to Deros72, M1Gunr and Gogodawgs for their interaction with a park ranger at Ft Worden Park.

I and only I will decide who gets this award, anyone can nominate anyone else, you may not nominate yourself, there must be witnesses, video or audio to back up the nomination. awards will only be handed out for current & future interactions. I will need a place to mail the award if you want it.
    Last edited by Jeff Hayes; 05-28-2012 at 11:42 AM.

What about females? Are we gonna call them "Brass Ovaries"?

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    What about females? Are we gonna call them "Brass Ovaries"?
    Nope they get brass balls too, LOL

Love this idea, Orphan! Very nice!

Awesome Idea.
    I carry a Para Ordance 1911 .45 ACP.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    I like it! And I've seen the brass balls, folks. Very realistic. For a dachshund.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Thumbs up

Brass balls?
    Of course only chuck norris can have the balls of steel.
    +thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

Too bad they're not big enough to hang from the trailer hitch of your truck
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Nominate MSGLagae.

Great idea Jeff.

And I want to publicly thank you for having brass balls and for being a true friend.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Nominate MSGLagae.

Great idea Jeff.

And I want to publicly thank you for having brass balls and for being a true friend.
    Thank you, you too friend. What did MSG do and when?

Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post
    Thank you, you too friend. What did MSG do and when?
    I think he is referring to this: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...n-Open-Carrier
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    Yep that would be the one. John is fighting hard on this one and hopefully officer Allen Bass looses his job. He shouldn't be a cop he's a dangerous liar.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Do the right thing.

What I did was done because it was "the right thing to do". I believe doing what is right should be required of us all. I did nothing special, I did what we all do everyday. I did not allow another individual trample upon me, my Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. You all would have done the same, it was just my turn.

Thanks tho Robert. I am just following in your footsteps and the guy they hit before you.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    What I did was done because it was "the right thing to do". I believe doing what is right should be required of us all. I did nothing special, I did what we all do everyday. I did not allow another individual trample upon me, my Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. You all would have done the same, it was just my turn.

Thanks tho Robert. I am just following in your footsteps and the guy they hit before you.
    All the more reason you should be nominated in my opinion.

When I received the reward from Jim and Bill, I didn't do it for the reward or for the recognition but because it's right. But I ain't going to lie it feels good to have doing the right thing recognized by others. And I greatly appreciate and thank those who are willing to put forth some effort in recognizing those who stand up for our rights. Guys like Jeff, Jim and Bill in simply recognizing the efforts of others show how great of people they are themselves.

MSG You are here by awarded a set of Brass Balls for your actions during your encounter with Allen Bass. Your set was mailed to SVG today. Thank you for standing up for all of our rights. Thank you for doing the right thing.

Thank you SVG for taking care of giving the BB to MSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post
    MSG You are here by awarded a set of Brass Balls for your actions during your encounter with Allen Bass. Your set was mailed to SVG today. Thank you for standing up for all of our rights. Thank you for doing the right thing.

Thank you SVG for taking care of giving the BB to MSG.
    It is my honor to present him with the award you have given.

Thank you Orphan for your efforts toward our rights.

Thank you, Orphan, Thank you Robert.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Thank you, Orphan, Thank you Robert.
    NO! thank you.