Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC Meet June 9th 5pm

KC Meet June 9th 5pm

KC Meet June 9th 5pm

Lees Summit, Mo

woohoo I'll be there
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Sounds good to me...

I'll bring my son an a friend of him hopefully..

Will the meet up be cop baiting if the cops show up?

BaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBacon BaconBaconBacon
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

They have showed up at other locations......just go about your business as usual, know your rights, be courteuos, but firm on your stand......it has all worked out in the past.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

new to forum live in raytown just bought my first handgun. dont have a ccw yet been looking on here trying to get all the info i can about my right to carry. dont know how to go about it other than strap it on and hope for the best. would like to pick your brains for some ideas on how to handle confrotations with the police and where i cant carry and get a better feel for it.
    Last edited by imArkAngel; 05-29-2012 at 04:07 PM.

I will be in Orlando, unarmed, for a week starting June 9 Have fun and see you in July
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Unfortunately I will be unable to make it, even tho Anton does make one hell of a compelling argument to go. I'll be visiting some friends up in Denver. Just as PerterArther, I too will be unarmed. I'm only bringing an overnight bag, so checking the firearm would just be too big of a hassle. And I've only had about a 50% success rate of actually getting my bags at my destination, so I just don't wanna risk it either.

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    BaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBacon BaconBaconBacon
    Eat some for me, will ya?
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.
    XD40 Service
    -Hogue Handall grip sleeve
    -Nebo Protec Elite light/laser
    -TruGlo TFO night sights
    Olympic Arms K16-SST
    -16" stainless bull-barrel
    -Quad-rail forearm
    -Millet SP2 red-dot scope
    -Fore grip w/ bi-pod
    -Nebo Protec Elite light/laser
    KelTec P11
    -Bone stock; Not much you can do to these little guys.
    No one can make a pencil...

I shall eat lots of bacon. All the while thinking of you.
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Unfortunately, I will not be making it either. I will be on my way to St. Louis that night to take my wife to go see St. Louis play on Sunday. It will be her birthday and am not willing to forget it. I have yet to find the consequences for forgetting but don't want to risk it. Hopefully will see you next month.
    Last edited by NG19; 06-01-2012 at 12:40 AM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

I may have some new friends from the Ron Paul campaign showing up. We have been discussing OC alot. Kevin, a former police officer, and his wife Tina. Please welcome them if they show up. I have referred them to the forum and told them to look for this event. Unfortunately, I will be in Orlando.

BTW, they are new to OC. Tina asked me about OC'ing with her new 9mm. I will see them today and tomorrow at the state convention and be sure thy can find you guys. She has yet to get her holster and I recommended a Serpa.

They are very liberty minded, as you might guess (Ron Paul people).
    Last edited by peterarthur; 06-01-2012 at 12:09 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by imArkAngel View Post
    new to forum live in raytown just bought my first handgun. dont have a ccw yet been looking on here trying to get all the info i can about my right to carry. dont know how to go about it other than strap it on and hope for the best. would like to pick your brains for some ideas on how to handle confrotations with the police and where i cant carry and get a better feel for it.
    Try these two links,
    http://www.natesit.com/oc/mooc.htm
    http://www.natesit.com/images/kcocmap.jpg
    and just continue reading through this forum. You will find plenty of advice and experience with these folks.

CVMA is working the Heart of America Stand Down, in KC that day, but will try to make meet in IHOP as well. Look forward to meeting whoever can make it for hot cakes

Quote Originally Posted by Us Haggans View Post
    Try these two links,
    http://www.natesit.com/oc/mooc.htm
    http://www.natesit.com/images/kcocmap.jpg
    and just continue reading through this forum. You will find plenty of advice and experience with these folks.
    I would not trust these 2 pages, they are 3 years old, I see several mistakes, and they do not even agree with each other.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the heads up. Reckon the only way to stay abreast is to read municipal statutes on a monthly basis for any town you may OC in.

deleted all my old OC stuff, have not updated in years,

new to site

I am new to the site and interested in listing in and joining in on the meet. Is this open to family's and friends as well as my wife and kids would be joining me as well as friend of mine from work? As we are new to OC and CCW and would like to learn more about the rights and laws the do's and don'ts.

Activist Member
    I'll try to show to this one, can't promise I will make it.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Quote Originally Posted by jrshine25 View Post
    I am new to the site and interested in listing in and joining in on the meet. Is this open to family's and friends as well as my wife and kids would be joining me as well as friend of mine from work? As we are new to OC and CCW and would like to learn more about the rights and laws the do's and don'ts.
    Welcome jrshine25
    I also live in Independence and have carried for about three years now. Have never really had a problem here except with one officer who didn't know the laws. Anyway come to the meeting this Sat and bring anyone you want to. I'm bringing my wife and 6 year old daughter. Also my son and a friend of his might be coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim40Cal View Post
    Welcome jrshine25
    I also live in Independence and have carried for about three years now. Have never really had a problem here except with one officer who didn't know the laws. Anyway come to the meeting this Sat and bring anyone you want to. I'm bringing my wife and 6 year old daughter. Also my son and a friend of his might be coming.
    Thank you glad to be here and will see you there. Im guessing here but im amusing everyone will be carrying as well.

Keep seeing comments of people saying you need paperwork to oc can anyone confirm true or false. Will be carrying in kcmo independence lee's summit manly.

Quote Originally Posted by jrshine25 View Post
    keep seeing comments of people saying you need paperwork to oc can anyone confirm true or false. Will be carrying in kcmo independence lee's summit manly.
    false

Activist Member
    Open carry is open carry, no paperwork required as you are not concealing it (Missouri that is). Just remember some places in Missouri do not allow OC, other than that you are good.
    Nothing better than a Glock.........except maybe another Glock!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast