• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KC Meet June 9th 5pm

Richieg150

They have showed up at other locations......just go about your business as usual, know your rights, be courteuos, but firm on your stand......it has all worked out in the past.

imArkAngel

new to forum live in raytown just bought my first handgun. dont have a ccw yet been looking on here trying to get all the info i can about my right to carry. dont know how to go about it other than strap it on and hope for the best. would like to pick your brains for some ideas on how to handle confrotations with the police and where i cant carry and get a better feel for it.

Last edited:

HighFlyingA380

Unfortunately I will be unable to make it, even tho Anton does make one hell of a compelling argument to go. I'll be visiting some friends up in Denver. Just as PerterArther, I too will be unarmed. :cry: I'm only bringing an overnight bag, so checking the firearm would just be too big of a hassle. And I've only had about a 50% success rate of actually getting my bags at my destination, so I just don't wanna risk it either.

BaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBaconBacon
Eat some for me, will ya?

NG19

Unfortunately, I will not be making it either. I will be on my way to St. Louis that night to take my wife to go see St. Louis play on Sunday. It will be her birthday and am not willing to forget it. I have yet to find the consequences for forgetting but don't want to risk it. Hopefully will see you next month.

Last edited:

peterarthur

I may have some new friends from the Ron Paul campaign showing up. We have been discussing OC alot. Kevin, a former police officer, and his wife Tina. Please welcome them if they show up. I have referred them to the forum and told them to look for this event. Unfortunately, I will be in Orlando.

BTW, they are new to OC. Tina asked me about OC'ing with her new 9mm. I will see them today and tomorrow at the state convention and be sure thy can find you guys. She has yet to get her holster and I recommended a Serpa.

They are very liberty minded, as you might guess (Ron Paul people).

Last edited:

Us Haggans

new to forum live in raytown just bought my first handgun. dont have a ccw yet been looking on here trying to get all the info i can about my right to carry. dont know how to go about it other than strap it on and hope for the best. would like to pick your brains for some ideas on how to handle confrotations with the police and where i cant carry and get a better feel for it.

Try these two links,
http://www.natesit.com/oc/mooc.htm
http://www.natesit.com/images/kcocmap.jpg
and just continue reading through this forum. You will find plenty of advice and experience with these folks.

Us Haggans

CVMA is working the Heart of America Stand Down, in KC that day, but will try to make meet in IHOP as well. Look forward to meeting whoever can make it for hot cakes :D

Us Haggans

Thanks for the heads up. Reckon the only way to stay abreast is to read municipal statutes on a monthly basis for any town you may OC in.

jrshine25

new to site

I am new to the site and interested in listing in and joining in on the meet. Is this open to family's and friends as well as my wife and kids would be joining me as well as friend of mine from work? As we are new to OC and CCW and would like to learn more about the rights and laws the do's and don'ts.