• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Memorial Day

28kfps

It is estimated that almost 700 thousand Americans have died in past wars protecting our rights. Take time this Memorial Day to pray for those families that have lost love ones and to watch over those that continue lay their life on the line to maintain theses rights.

Vegassteve

Seven of us went shooting up in the canyon today. We had rifles from several of our wartime years. And 6 others fired my M1 for the first time and loved it. My wife then said it is because of what we remember today that we can do what we did today. She was met with a hearty round of here heres and applause.