Thread: 25 shot overnight in chicago - how is that possible???

25 shot overnight in chicago - how is that possible???

i thought you weren't allowed to carry in chicago? how are people getting shot if there aren't any guns?

http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-chic...,5184162.story
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Is Holder running a new Gunwalker .......... just in Chicago this time?

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer6 View Post
    i thought you weren't allowed to carry in chicago? how are people getting shot if there aren't any guns?

http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-chic...,5184162.story
    Ah duh... they are stealing them from the people who aren't allowed to have them...wait stealing non existing guns...never mind, /sarcasm. Our media is at best retarded, at worst lying to aid the gun/rights grabbers.

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both!
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Thumbs down Obamas' Hope in Action

Headline,,,2008,"Obama is the Future Hope of America" ,,

The President wasn't able to give Hope to his hometown, so what's he have to offer for ***Another*** 4 years ?!?!

Empty promises for empty headed peeps.

; Click on Pic Attachment 8525
    Last edited by scott58dh; 05-29-2012 at 12:25 AM.

Banned
    You never visited the southside or westside of chicago ... 25 shot? Sounds like the temperature was warm. Pretty normal.

Twenty five shot, one died. It's a good thing they can't shoot for s^#t. You guys are right, how could this have happened when people aren't allowed to carry there?
    watch your top knot !

They were all shot by the police of course

Just to get the point in -

How many of those who shot the 25 people were otherwise law-abiding citizens? How many of the shootings would be ruled excusable/justifiable if that silly no-you-can't-have-guns thing was not in the way?

So you are telling me that even if you had rules that allowed folks to have guns these 25 shootings would not have happened in accordance with the rules?

This >< is my shocked face.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

I'm guessing that most of them were thugs shooting thugs or thugs shooting innocent people. It seems that if they were innocent people shooting in self defense, there would have been a lot more bad press about it. IMHO.
    watch your top knot !

Dear Congressman X:

This is what happens when you prevent the general law-abiding populace from defending themselves against law-breaking criminals.

Sincerely...

Encl. (Link to article)
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Just to get the point in -

How many of those who shot the 25 people were otherwise law-abiding citizens? How many of the shootings would be ruled excusable/justifiable if that silly no-you-can't-have-guns thing was not in the way?

So you are telling me that even if you had rules that allowed folks to have guns these 25 shootings would not have happened in accordance with the rules?

This >< is my shocked face.

stay safe.

Ha Ha Ha, that line made me think of this... (I had to do it!)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenHunter_014.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	8548

Banning firearms didn't work. They ought to place a ban on murder too see if that works.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...