• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

25 shot overnight in chicago - how is that possible???

XD4ME

Is Holder running a new Gunwalker .......... just in Chicago this time?

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
i thought you weren't allowed to carry in chicago? how are people getting shot if there aren't any guns?

http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-chi...overnight-in-chicago-20120527,0,5184162.story

Ah duh... they are stealing them from the people who aren't allowed to have them...wait stealing non existing guns...never mind, /sarcasm. Our media is at best retarded, at worst lying to aid the gun/rights grabbers.

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both! :eek:

scott58dh

Obamas' Hope in Action

Headline,,,2008,"Obama is the Future Hope of America" ,,:question: :exclaim: ;)

The President wasn't able to give Hope to his hometown, so what's he have to offer for ***Another*** 4 years ?!?!

Empty promises for empty headed peeps.

:arrow:; Click on Pic :lol: View attachment 8525

Last edited:

hjmoosejaw

Twenty five shot, one died. It's a good thing they can't shoot for s^#t. You guys are right, how could this have happened when people aren't allowed to carry there?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Just to get the point in -

How many of those who shot the 25 people were otherwise law-abiding citizens? How many of the shootings would be ruled excusable/justifiable if that silly no-you-can't-have-guns thing was not in the way?

So you are telling me that even if you had rules that allowed folks to have guns these 25 shootings would not have happened in accordance with the rules?

This >:eek:< is my shocked face.

stay safe.

hjmoosejaw

I'm guessing that most of them were thugs shooting thugs or thugs shooting innocent people. It seems that if they were innocent people shooting in self defense, there would have been a lot more bad press about it. IMHO.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Dear Congressman X:

This is what happens when you prevent the general law-abiding populace from defending themselves against law-breaking criminals.

Sincerely...

Encl. (Link to article)

merc460

Just to get the point in -

How many of those who shot the 25 people were otherwise law-abiding citizens? How many of the shootings would be ruled excusable/justifiable if that silly no-you-can't-have-guns thing was not in the way?

So you are telling me that even if you had rules that allowed folks to have guns these 25 shootings would not have happened in accordance with the rules?

This >:eek:< is my shocked face.

stay safe.

Ha Ha Ha, that line made me think of this... (I had to do it!)
ScreenHunter_014.jpg