Thread: First Organizational Meetings for OKOCA

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association

First Organizational Meetings for OKOCA

Oklahoma Open Carry Association (OKOCA) will hold its first organizational meetings. This is an excellent opportunity to find out exactly what we've been up to, and to learn how you can become an integral part of this new organization.

Tuesday, June 5 - Golden Corral, 1501 W I-240 Service Road, Oklahoma City (link to event on Facebook)

Thursday, June 7 - Golden Corral, 8144 East 21st Street, Tulsa (link to event on Facebook)

For both meetings, dinner will start at 6:30PM, and the official meeting will begin at 7PM and last until 8:30PM. Attendees will need to purchase their own meal, but Golden Corral is providing the room to us at no cost. Golden Corral is concealed carry friendly.

The purpose of these meetings is to explain what we have accomplished so far, to answer any questions, and to accept nominations for Regional Coordinators. Please indicate that you will be attending on the respective Facebook Event pages, if you are on Facebook.

Great meeting in Tulsa tonight guys and gals. Iím excited to be a new member of this organization and look forward to the great things to come.

Tonight was great!!!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jypd4x

I was working out of town and missed it. When will the next meeting be?

OKLACCER, I am working on the next date along with the other RC for Tulsa, we will keep you informed. You can also visit us at Facebook.com/opencarryok

Thanks for your support!!

Scott H
    Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    Regional Coordinator - Tulsa

As long as they are going to be in-week evenings, I'll never make one. I work swing shift at Tinker, and always will. I miss a lot, but OH WELL. I despise working day shift, and I despise alarm clocks. And that makes up for all of the things I miss out on fully.

Quote Originally Posted by FireHawk911 View Post
    OKLACCER, I am working on the next date along with the other RC for Tulsa, we will keep you informed. You can also visit us at Facebook.com/opencarryok

Thanks for your support!!

Scott H
    Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    Regional Coordinator - Tulsa
    I don't facebook, so I'll just keep watching here.

Regular Member Springfield Smitty's Avatar
    OKC, OK (Heading back to MI very soon - thank goodness)
    Our events will not always be held on weekdays. It is obvious to us that folks have different schedules and we want to be as inclusive as possible. We plan to alternate meetings between weekday and weekends. Thank you all for your interest. I hope to see you at a meeting soon.
    -U.S. Army Veteran (2002-2005) 11BVB4 (Infantry, Airborne, Ranger, some other stuff) SGT (E-5)
    -Public Service Professional - I've done it all: LEO, FF, and EMT
    -Certified NRA Instructor
    -CPL / CCW (whatever other acronym you can think of for carrying a concealed pistol) Instructor
    -Co-founder of OKOCA

I am not an attorney. None of my statements should be accepted, nor are they intended to be offered, as legal advice or fact of law.

I do not do Farce Book, Fail Book, whatever you want to call it. So I'll just be watching here.