• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Organizational Meetings for OKOCA

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
Oklahoma Open Carry Association (OKOCA) will hold its first organizational meetings. This is an excellent opportunity to find out exactly what we've been up to:shocker:, and to learn how you can become an integral part of this new organization.

Tuesday, June 5 - Golden Corral, 1501 W I-240 Service Road, Oklahoma City (link to event on Facebook)

Thursday, June 7 - Golden Corral, 8144 East 21st Street, Tulsa (link to event on Facebook)

For both meetings, dinner will start at 6:30PM, and the official meeting will begin at 7PM and last until 8:30PM. Attendees will need to purchase their own meal, but Golden Corral is providing the room to us at no cost. Golden Corral is concealed carry friendly.

The purpose of these meetings is to explain what we have accomplished so far, to answer any questions, and to accept nominations for Regional Coordinators. Please indicate that you will be attending on the respective Facebook Event pages, if you are on Facebook.

Bob Vest

Great meeting in Tulsa tonight guys and gals. I’m excited to be a new member of this organization and look forward to the great things to come.

FireHawk911

OKLACCER, I am working on the next date along with the other RC for Tulsa, we will keep you informed. You can also visit us at Facebook.com/opencarryok

Thanks for your support!!

Scott H
Oklahoma Open Carry Association
Regional Coordinator - Tulsa

cbxer55

As long as they are going to be in-week evenings, I'll never make one. I work swing shift at Tinker, and always will. I miss a lot, but OH WELL. I despise working day shift, and I despise alarm clocks. And that makes up for all of the things I miss out on fully.

okiephlyer

OKLACCER, I am working on the next date along with the other RC for Tulsa, we will keep you informed. You can also visit us at Facebook.com/opencarryok

Thanks for your support!!

Scott H
Oklahoma Open Carry Association
Regional Coordinator - Tulsa

I don't facebook, so I'll just keep watching here.