• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Here comes the zombies ( extremely graphic)

j4l

just now hearing about this?

"When the attack continued, Vega says the officer fired but the man continued to chew flesh off the victim. The officer fired several more times, eventually killing the attacker, who, according to published reports, has been identified as 31-year-old Rudy Eugene. "

How many more documented cases do the cops need to finally get smart and dump the .40 S&Failure.

j4l

And TWO naked dudes in the street?... lol. must have been one bizzare scene.. I'd have been looking around for a camera crew to see what film was being made, I think,,

PistolPackingMomma

One article said several people passed by without doing anything, except observing.

What I want to know is was the homeless man reacting in any way, or did he just lay there, passed out? There seems to be no information about whether he screamed, fought back or attempted to get away. How was the cannibal guy able to undress his victim and chew on his face for 20 minutes without some sort of reaction?

i just googled the pictures, if anyone wants to see still. if you google "florida man gets face ate" it will show up i wont post the link but if your as curious as i was you can look it up and see just how sick this guy really is.

also thank you el rompe toto for letting me know such pictures have arrived on the web. i was waiting for something to show up, showing the damages this man has done.

Last edited:

el rompe toto

i just googled the pictures, if anyone wants to see still. if you google "florida man gets face ate" it will show up i wont post the link but if your as curious as i was you can look it up and see just how sick this guy really is.

also thank you el rompe toto for letting me know such pictures have arrived on the web. i was waiting for something to show up, showing the damages this man has done.

No problem Have u seen the video look it up on YouTube

No problem Have u seen the video look it up on YouTube

search for the same thing? does it show anything? i should add that im not some sick guy wanting to see people be ate but i am curious as ever about this case.

Last edited: